Cheach

Heatmiser had an AWFUL static line student- video

Well...we've never had a student bounce. Not in the DZO's 42 years. Sooo...gotta keep the sport dangerous some how!:D:D:D

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

And don't female jumpers always wear spandex? Lol they always make me wear a skintight jumpsuit to fall faster so if I wore anything else but spandex leggings and a tight tank it would not fit on me.

Maybe they're just tryin to get you in the smallest clothing they can...

So, do people in warm climes just not do the jumpsuit thing, or is that another C license privilege? :P Thanks for posting :D

You're more than welcome to jump naked, the only thing you HAVE to wear is a rig...

Hurry up and get that license!

Matter of fact, I dont think the BSRs state anything other than you having to wear a helmet, visual altimeter and a rig...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

While I did feel safe and secure the entire time- I felt pressured. My JM was kinda rude- he called me an asshole and flipped me off. I am asking for a refund. He looks mad in these pics.

Well... at least he did use any of the "old school" techniques of getting a "frozen student off the step"... :S

:P

:D:D:D:D