virgin-burner

that's why i've been so quiet lately..!

well, u've asked for it!

just wait until i get that 4mm ring i've ordered for my - uhm - you know what.. B|

had the tongue pierced couple years back, then took it out because of scar-tissue that built around the bottom, probably because of a not so smooth surface; now got it back, and loving it.. :)

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

You've got a pair of balls in your mouth.:o

:P

Not the first time I'm guessing :o
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

You've got a pair of balls in your mouth.:o

:P

Not the first time I'm guessing :o

as i said further up, it's the 2nd time around; hurt like a motherfucker this time, last was a breeze, only felt something cold going through my tongue, no swelling almost, but not this time.. :S
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

as i said further up, it's the 2nd time around; hurt like a motherfucker this time, last was a breeze, only felt something cold going through my tongue, no swelling almost, but not this time.. :S

oh you're no fun, way to kill my gay joke
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

oh you're no fun, way to kill my gay joke

oh-oh, now i get it, you want to put your balls in my mouth, dude, that is SO gay! :o

:D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Only when I hear peeps say it with a new piecrcing, it sounds more like "I'th onwee a Tih-Tahk.":P:D

JUST like me for - mhm - seven days straight!?:D and i took good care of it!!!

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

you can't use my gay joke against me! >:(

yes sir!, i CA-AN!

btw, u know the original meaning of the term "gay"!? right!?

it means "happy"; i see you happily posting way too often, does that mean you're a happy-happy person, in a happy place, doing happy things!? :|
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

yup, i work in a happy place full of faeries and flowers and everyone frolics to and fro singing merrily holding hands and hugging.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

actually i work as the bitch assistant for 7 stock brokers and usually am on the verge of quitting or killing someone. but i pretend to be happy!

actually the only reason i can even stomach the job is because it supports my wanderlust and skydiving :)

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"