BillyVance

DZ.COM BB Messenger Group

It's humming along now with 19 members, although not all 19 are avid members. There are now 12 threads. Lots of fuckery and debauchery going on. If you don't have a Blackberry and you wish you were in there with us, sucks to be you. So come on, come over to the dark side. :D

A few screen shots...

First one is the main page, and the rest are the threads from top to bottom. Deedy, Banesanura and I all have our own threads, though not every thread has activity going on at the same time. Loads of fun. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm around, but I don't pop my head in much. B|

You did the other day, and we were all like, "Hi Chelle!!!" But then you didn't stay...:P

Was that the day we were discussing what to do to the person's cake who didn't share with Deedy? :D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

She's the pair of breasts that doesn't love us anymore.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Recent reporting indicates they're a damn nice pair too!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Recent reporting indicates they're a damn nice pair too!

Hell yes they are. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And just like that...mention breasts and the thread is hijacked.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Quit wasting your time,,,spend all your time here, its all thats needed......:P

Yes, but here you cant tell billyvance to f off and not get banned...:D

(...I did not PA BillyVance was just stating we can do that in the bbmsgr and not get in trouble..not that I tell BV to F off at all but others do...:):D)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Quit wasting your time,,,spend all your time here, its all thats needed......:P

Yes, but here you cant tell billyvance to f off and not get banned...:D

(...I did not PA BillyVance was just stating we can do that in the bbmsgr and not get in trouble..not that I tell BV to F off at all but others do...:):D)

We can get banned for Public Affection? What is this? High school?

Today's debauchery in the BBM group has been hysterical. Lots of laughs. We were just being a bunch of fuckheads in there. :D:D:D

One look at some of the screen names in the member list pretty much sums it up. :ph34r:

does it have to be a blackberry or can any smart phone work? i just got a driod
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

As many may notice I am not one of the fuck heads Billyvance is referring to. My name was not in his attachments.

I try to be more conservative in the bbmsgr than the forums here unlike the others in there...:):P:ph34r:

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

as far as i know the blackberry instant messenger only works on RIM blackberry phones...I thought somebody was working on making the blackberry messenger accessible to other devices not really sure though...max, user name gawain on here would know more about that try contacting him bud

shoulda got a crackberry:P

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

As many may notice I am not one of the fuck heads Billyvance is referring to. My name was not in his attachments.

I try to be more conservative in the bbmsgr than the forums here unlike the others in there...:):P:ph34r:

More conservative on BBM? Really? I don't see pictures of your bare jublies on HERE.

And for people who thought things would go crazy if Billy were a mod...guess who runs the BBM group?

More conservative on BBM? Really? I don't see pictures of your bare jublies on HERE.

I haven't posted a pic of my boobs on the bbmsgr...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1