boinky

Mark Wahlberg-Hot? Or Not?

Cool! :D

Nothing against jocks--my father still tells the story of the entire Varsity baseball team in our living room to pick me up to go out for the night.

Still one of his favorite stories. :|

I just never dated them. Then, again, I never dated anyone I went to school with so...

B|

"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin

I don't feel qualified to comment on his hotness, but as a movie star I'm afraid he's going to stay determinedly B-list for his whole career.

I kind of think of him as existing in Matt Damon's shadow. That's probably a whole other thread - whether Damon is hot, or it's just his roles that make him so.

When he has no shirt on.....:)

Who here remembers Mark in the old Calvin Klein ads? He managed to look sexy and adorable all at once.

Hello Mark

I don't really have a thing for any actors or singers. Nor, have I seen Mark Wahlberg in a while, but so what if he's aged. Who hasn't? I doubt that I would kick him out of my bed, then or now.

as he was supposed to play me in the DZ.com movie way back, I think I'll do my own stunts for that scene :)

ofc it would also the only scene they wouldn't have to use the 'tom cruise soap box' shooting technique as I've got a foot of altitude over him

I just can't win! No one is looking at THIS movie's version of him. Everyone wants him as the hot, studly underwear boy! (smacks self in head and heads off to have a beer) :D

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance