Skyrad

American football is for poofs.

Somebody said some of the guys are over 400 pounds. NO. Nobody in the NFL is that big.

Aaron Gibson

And the wide receivers and tight ends have to have just as much endurance as anyone in sports except perhaps for marathon runners.

You are on some form of Crack. You are seriously tripping your tits off.

What on earth do you think they need that endurance for?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

And the wide receivers and tight ends have to have just as much endurance as anyone in sports except perhaps for marathon runners.

this just makes you look foolish to be honest

if american football is YOUR favourite sport thats totally fine but your jsut making stuff up and passing them off as facts.

Somebody said some of the guys are over 400 pounds. NO. Nobody in the NFL is that big.

Aaron Gibson

"In 2002, Gibson was signed by the Dallas Cowboys and had the distinction of becoming the NFL's first 400-pound player."

So you found found ONE exception to my statement and that is supposed to make me wrong??? STFU! You know nothing about the NFL. Go back to your girl's game keep quiet... punk.

Tripping my tits off??? That's funny, boy. :D

If I have to explain, you will never understand.

this just makes you look foolish to be honest

if american football is YOUR favourite sport thats totally fine but your jsut making stuff up and passing them off as facts.

Ummm... no. Please push away the keyboard and educate yourself before posting.

So you found found ONE exception to my statement and that is supposed to make me wrong???

Well, you said nobody and there was somebody. Draw your own conclusions.

I will never understand because you're talking nonsense. You are spouting absolute bare naked bollocks. Can you even get Football on TV over there in Fantasy Land?;)

What in the world do you think happens in American football that requires a man who has to run once every 5 minutes, during the 50% of the game that his team is actually playing offence to have more endurance than any other sport? More endurance than a rugby player who is on the pitch the entire 80 minutes of regulation time, playing offence and defence with far fewer stoppages than in American Football? More endurance than a soccer player who is running about 10 kilometers per game including repeated sprinting?

moi? educate myself? hi my name is kettle, you must be pot.

just to be clear, so i know exactly what your saying. you believe that the only athletes in the sporting world that can run farther than a wide receiver or a tight end in one burst/go/attempt are marathon runners?

do you understand the terms aerobic fitness and anarobic fitness? do you understand the difference between the two and how, in general, an improvement in one is to the detrement of the other? do you understand that sprinting, ducking and diving around defenders etc is an anarobic activity wereas running for more than 90 seconds is aerobic?

because if you dont, and it dosnt appear as if you do, then im not the one who needs an edumacation

So you found found ONE exception to my statement and that is supposed to make me wrong???

Well, you said nobody and there was somebody. Draw your own conclusions.

I will never understand because you're talking nonsense. You are spouting absolute bare naked bollocks. Can you even get Football on TV over there in Fantasy Land?;)

We get football every Sunday from early September thru the first week of February... and sometimes Thursdays or Saturdays. College football is on Saturdays also.

SOCCER on the other hand... I think some of the Mexican channels show that. I don't tune in. I'm not into games for children and girls. lol :D

What in the world do you think happens in American football that requires a man who has to run once every 5 minutes, during the 50% of the game that his team is actually playing offence to have more endurance than any other sport? More endurance than a rugby player who is on the pitch the entire 80 minutes of regulation time, playing offence and defence with far fewer stoppages than in American Football? More endurance than a soccer player who is running about 10 kilometers per game including repeated sprinting?

That's not what I said. But I would put up our wide receivers against any soccer or rugby player in an endurance race any day of the week.

moi? educate myself? hi my name is kettle, you must be pot.

just to be clear, so i know exactly what your saying. you believe that the only athletes in the sporting world that can run farther than a wide receiver or a tight end in one burst/go/attempt are marathon runners?

do you understand the terms aerobic fitness and anarobic fitness? do you understand the difference between the two and how, in general, an improvement in one is to the detrement of the other? do you understand that sprinting, ducking and diving around defenders etc is an anarobic activity wereas running for more than 90 seconds is aerobic?

because if you dont, and it dosnt appear as if you do, then im not the one who needs an edumacation

Oh you are totally misquoting me.

And you can't say "edumacation". That's my line. B|

Aaron Gibson

"In 2002, Gibson was signed by the Dallas Cowboys and had the distinction of becoming the NFL's first 400-pound player."

So you found found ONE exception to my statement and that is supposed to make me wrong??? STFU! You know nothing about the NFL. Go back to your girl's game keep quiet... punk.

Tripping my tits off??? That's funny, boy. :D

Nice cop out, you can say your wrong we won't take the piss (to much)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

That's not what I said. But I would put up our wide receivers against any soccer or rugby player in an endurance race any day of the week.

And they would lose. By a long, long way. Just as badly as a soccer player would lose to an NFL player in the weights room.