Jbag

drinking coffee

For me, it lets me make sure when I take a swig, its gonna go in my mouth and not spill on myself. And for whatever reason, It must be centered

How about the rest of you?

Sounds like you have a classic drinking problem.

:D:D Good movie!
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

For me, it lets me make sure when I take a swig, its gonna go in my mouth and not spill on myself. And for whatever reason, It must be centered

Ted Striker had a drinking problem.

Ted Striker had a drinking problem.

i dont want that happening to me!
IHYD

For some reason, my brother is a brand-name snob. He wanted to impress me that he could use his iPhone to load more credit to his SB card while we were in the SB drive-thru. Funny thing is he orders his SB coffee drink with very little coffee, and tons of cream and sugar, because according to him he needs the caffeine but doesn't like the taste of coffee.

Next morning I made him my own home ground, coffee-pressed cup of coffee. I whip the creamer and heat it before adding the coffee (plus it's not that bitter, fast-roasted SB coffee to start with!). He loved it, asked how much was actually coffee, and was surprised to learn the answer was about 80%.

The other thing that drives me crazy is that now that he knows this, he could have that very tasty coffee every day for a very small fraction of what he's paying at SB! Two years later, he's still going there. :S

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

The other thing that drives me crazy is that now that he knows this, he could have that very tasty coffee every day for a very small fraction of what he's paying at SB! Two years later, he's still going there. :S

We have the coffee maker on timer down in the kitchen. Every work day, I leave with a couple of travel mugs, one for the drive in, one for the first session at work. Later in the day I drink tea, using tea bags I keep at work. I hit an SB maybe 5 times a year. I just don't want to pay $4+ for a cup of coffee 2-3 times a day. Frugal? Maybe, but we don't have any debts.:)

I think I'm the only person in the world who has never had a coffee from Starbucks.

It is Wawa coffee for me!! Cheap and delicious!! 1/2 regular coffee and 1/2 skim milk. Can't mess that up!!

Once in awhile I do "slum it" and grab a coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. It is kinda bitter. Pffffffttt.... yucky.
Always be kinder than you feel.

I just don't want to pay $4+ for a cup of coffee 2-3 times a day.

Yep, me neither. As long as I'm home, it's almost always home-brew for me (Trader Joe's "Joe" coffee is my bean of choice lately). Every so often after a session with my trainer I'll treat myself to an Americano from Peerless, the local roaster that's been an Oakland-based family business for 80+ years.

Otherwise, paying for coffee is an "on the road" thing for the most part, usually on a company expense report. B| Even then it's usually a $1.50 20 oz cup in the cafeteria, not a $4 coffee shop version.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yep, and when I do belly up to a SB, I usually get the

Does V know you got a Scot in you?:D

Scuba Boy is a Scot. You creepin' with my man?? :P

I think that means that you and V are free to go have some girl on girl fun.

Dibs on inside video.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Damn, you all have dirty minds. :P

TheOnlySki- sounds Polish. Do you have a little Pole in you?:P

No, but I do have a pole for the girls who want some in them.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Hi jb,
When it comes to coffee I have only 2 words to say,"Navy" and "New Orleans!!" I'm from the New Orleans area and a cup of Cafe Du Monde coffee and a rack of begnets (ben-yea's) top the list. Don't worry about the hole in any paper cup with a plastic lid, get a good travel mug and that settles it. The other word is "Navy" hooooooboy back in the day did we ever drink some coffee!! I think I commented before that the better part of the Defence Dept. budget for the Indo-Chinese war was for the "COFFEE!!!!" Got that. 'Ya know yer an "old salt" when 'ya can walk up the hanger deck on the USS Princeton LPH-5, the ship rolling 20degrees starboard to port and back, never mind the pitch, an ya got a cup of Navy coffee secured in yer fist by yer "Boatswains' Hook"* an ya never spill a drop!! Wonder if anybody ever tried "Navy Coffee Cardinal or Pope??"

(*) Boatswains' Hook <"Bosuns' Hook"> Index finger of controlling hand curved like yer pulling the trigger on a firing piece only it is used to secure yer coffee cup!!.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out