virgin-burner

Wiretransfers! why is it..

Really? Do they still use cheques in the States?

Bwhaaaaaa
BwhaaaaaaBwhaaaaaaBwhaaaaaaBwhaaaaaaBwhaaaaaaBwhaaaaaaBwhaaaaaaBwhaaaaaa

(broke down to kill the stretch)

We call them "Checks" here,;) But I haven't written one in years, I use my ATM/Visa card, or Paypal!

Really? Do they still use cheques in the States?

Yes, I buy most of my jump tickets with them.

Maybe Travellers Cheques.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hi VB,

I have noticed the same type of paranioa from americans. it is like they think if you have thier bak details that you can withdrw money from them...

You do have several other options.

The easiest is a debit card.

It is just like a credit card but you only spend your own money. All the banks here in NZ are outsourcing their cash cards to visa and mastercard, it makes online purchasing easy, and no debt.

Another option is moneygram , this is by far the fastest way to send cash and give cash.

I sent a bit back from the states using moneygram.

You just go into an agent, there are lots of them, and fill out the form (bring your ID), you simply give the full name of the recipient and upon presenting ID they pick up the money in cash. They can do so 15 minutes later.

It cost me about US $35 to send US $3k to NZ so not much in the great scheme of things and similar to wire transfer.

I hate cheques too, I had one sent for 2 tandem canopies and after 2 months I gave up on it... another month later it showed up... 3 fucking months are you serious!!!

haha

but seriously:|, get a debit card they are easy, I would be surprised if you cant get one, many euros that we have jumped over the past few years have been using them....

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix