jtnesbitt

Live Internet Radio Interview Today with members of Cincy BASE

"They have raped, pillage and conquered objects all across the Eastern part of the US, captured the Bridge Day Festival Video Award, and defeated the NEO crew for the Ohio BASE Race trophy and bragging rights.

Tired of seeing their “Your Crew Sucks” T-shirts, endless video posted to the net and comment laden Facebook pages? No? Not yet?… tune, call or click in on Thursday.

Three members of the elite Cincinnati BASE crew are my guests for conversation and questions from listeners regarding their style of urban BASE jumping. Join Jimmy K Andy C. and Joe N. for what is sure to be an entertaining time."

-Cynthia Lynn

Join myself, Andy Copland, and our mentor Jim as we are interviewed LIVE today at 2PM EST. You can call in to ask a question or comment, or chat live during the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cynthialynnchronicles3/2010/10/28/cincinnati-base-crew
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero