nigel99

F*cking bollocks!

Just got off the phone to my dad. My grandfather is in critical condition and unlikely to live much longer. :(

There aren't many people in my life who I care for as deeply as my grandfather. I have been trying to stay in touch and visit as often as I could as I know that at 90 every day is a blessing.

I am really pissed that I am 5000 miles away on a business trip and only get back on Monday[:/]

I really thought I was prepared for this coming through - but it still feels like shit.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

i hope you get to see him again before the end [:/]

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I have been trying to stay in touch and visit as often as I could as I know that at 90 every day is a blessing.

That's the important part, and you've done that. I hope for the best, whatever that may be.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

There aren't many people in my life who I care for as deeply as my grandfather. I have been trying to stay in touch and visit as often as I could

You've been visiting as much as you could and staying in touch. I'm sure he wishes you were there too, but he knows how much you care.