NickDG

L00K @ Who's in the Band . . .

Let me know when you finally see it (Jesus, go down to the library or something ;)) because I'll soon be calling a band meeting. (And that means you too, Ringo!)

NickD :)

I rebooted, it worked... ROFLMAO, I'm thinking all the way threw, "Who is that idiot with his tongue out?"

Memory is the first thing to go...:$:S
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/sturgist.jpg

Okay! Now we can call the band meeting to order.

First to new business:

1- The Boston gig has been cancelled... but I wouldn't worry about it though, it's not a big college town.

2- They're not gonna release the album... because they have decided that the cover is sexist. (I told them they should have seen the one we wanted to do, but they didn't care.)

3- Lisa, we've had bad luck with drummers in this band, but don't worry, it can't possibly happen to all of them! So don't let it effect your performance, okay?

4- My girlfriend is sewing up these really cool costumes for us and soon I'll be announcing a new direction for the band, including a new name, as the "Fabulous Lacklusters ain't cutting it.

5- Airtwardo, you missed a few notes and cord changes during that last gig, so lay off the sauce from now on.

6- Gypsy, the tongue thing is getting old, besides it's so Gene Simmons . . .

7- Krisanne, how many times do I have to tell you when the woman throw their panties on stage you're not supposed to throw them back!

Okay, that's all so meeting adjourned. I'll see you all later at the gig out at the Air Force Base . . .

NickD :)

You freakin' tone deaf hack...Who died and made YOU Mike Nesmith?

If you'd pull out the ipod ear buds and quit listening to your Skydive Radio interview through the whole concert, ya might be able to actually hear what we're playin'! :(

Couple more issues I'd like to discuss before you close the meeting~

How come Gypsy and me gotta ride in the U-haul trailer with the equipment all the time, while you're up there with with the girls?? And stop with the 'no room' bullshit...who buys a 73 Pinto as a tow vehicle anyway?! B|

'Bout time ya stopped referring to that lil' floozy as your 'Girl Friend', you're her pimp and we all know it...Gypsy still has the crabs from that gig in Minnesota. :o
...and speakin of which Einstein, who the hell books an outdoor gig at an Ice Fishing Tournament?? :S

I'm putting you on notice ole buddy, ya better get this shit straightened out or come next summer I'm gonna take that corn detasseling job in Iowa...and my mike cords are comin' with me!! >:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'm bringin' my over/under just in case one of you guys starts tryin' to play Freebird.
:|

We don't do requests...Nick always changes the words anyway, he made 'Bridge Over Troubled Waters' about B.A.S.E. jumping in Idaho! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'm bringin' my over/under just in case one of you guys starts tryin' to play Freebird.
:|

We don't do requests...Nick always changes the words anyway, he made 'Bridge Over Troubled Waters' about B.A.S.E. jumping in Idaho! :S

But CandyCane Man is OK????
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Y'know, fuck all y'all. You hacks are just holding me back anyway. I'm off to start my solo career.:P:P:P

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Y'know, fuck all y'all. You hacks are just holding me back anyway. I'm off to start my solo career.:P:P:P

Good luck with that, there are millions of openings for female drumers!:P

See, this is the bullshit I have to put up with in this band. I'm not your fucking drummer. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke