warpedskydiver

Name of an Old Movie

It was in the late 1960's or early 1970's and it featured a band of mercenaries who armed their motorcycles with machine guns and rockets.

It was a B movie at the drive in.

It was the reason I armed my bicycle with a slingshot between the handlebars using an inner tube and patch of leather.

That slingshot had a lot of power to it.

My dad laughed, the neighbors down the street called the cops saying they were afraid.

The police chief let me and my best friend guard his house while on vacation so he knew they were hand wringing sissies.

It was in the late 1960's or early 1970's and it featured a band of mercenaries who armed their motorcycles with machine guns and rockets.

It was a B movie at the drive in.

It was the reason I armed my bicycle with a slingshot between the handlebars using an inner tube and patch of leather.

That slingshot had a lot of power to it.

My dad laughed, the neighbors down the street called the cops saying they were afraid.

The police chief let me and my best friend guard his house while on vacation so he knew they were hand wringing sissies.

Here you go...it is in this clip...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6bx9Dx-iBs
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

There was a bad guy on a crotch rocket armed with machine guns in a James Bond movie.

Toward the end of the Battlestar Galactica series in the 80's, they had motorcycles that flew. I think they also had rockets. Not sure.

I've often wanted to arm my cycle. Ruger 10/22 with a 50rd magaine, laser dot sight for aiming and servos hooked to a toggle on the handlebar would be nice. A 12ga pointed rearward has been coveted for some discourteous drivers as well.

I watched too much James Bond as a kid.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Megaforce! Yes! What a great cheesy flick! Glad you mentioned that one. I was trying to remember it. I want one of THOSE cycles.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.