skygypsie

Logical, scientific explanation...or paranormal ?

You've been dealing with this for a while then you ask us for advice....and not once did you try to video it?
WEAKSAUCE!!!!:D

You can make a 1/4 a billion dollars if you capture this on video and all you've been doing is collecting dimes?
WEAKSAUCE!!!:P

Yah, that's the 1st thing on my mind...how can I capitalize on this !?!

Initially, I just had the thought..."that's odd",
til it became more frequent, & now it's like...
"what the hell...

I brought it up, because I was looking for some intelligent, unbiased rationalizations.

For the most part, that's what I received,
though there some dumbasses just looking to be assholes [:/]

Video what...set up night vision camera, or walk around "waiting" for something that I MIGHT see ?

This shit's going on...most of the time when I'm here alone.

The other things I stated, my husband was here & experienced them, at the same time...
so :P backatcha ;)

sometimes from karma or bad vibes you invite things into your life. Maybe you should re-think what you have been doing or any wrongs you have done. Just a thought. As you say you are native american, then you must have heard about Azulu. He was an indian that did wrong to his people and tribe and was cast out.
" Mean people SUCK!"

sometimes from karma or bad vibes you invite things into your life. Maybe you should re-think what you have been doing or any wrongs you have done. Just a thought. As you say you are native american, then you must have heard about Azulu. He was an indian that did wrong to his people and tribe and was cast out.

Yes. It's most probably that. The chances of it being a virus or trojan that kicks up the processor at night to do some spamming is so slim, it must be paranormal.
Remster

Yes. It's most probably that. The chances of it being a virus or trojan that kicks up the processor at night to do some spamming is so slim, it must be paranormal.

Why are you so sure?

What virus did you give her?
How did a virus get there is a Trojan was used?
Those things are like 99.9 percent effective, right?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

if strange things continue. you might have a ghost in your home :) I'm a physicist, and I can tell you that 99.99999% reports of paranormal activity are just bogus, but there's probably a 0.00001% true. in that case, it's very easy to get rid of it and send it on its way. light some incense in every room, print the picture of a true saint or Jesus will do too, or Buddha, or Krishna -what appeals to you. bless every room and visualize it as full of light and you'll be fine.

You left out Ganesha :D
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Video what...set up night vision camera, or walk around "waiting" for something that I MIGHT see ?

This shit's going on...most of the time when I'm here alone.

The other things I stated, my husband was here & experienced them, at the same time...
so :P backatcha ;)

Well, for a relatively cheap price you can set up some go pro with a transmit card to your computer. Set it with a clock in the view and when some crazy shit happens you can watch the video and fast ford the the time....

then, you can see all of your stuff floating around that room while you're not there....and post it for the rest of us to gawk at.;)
My photos

My Videos

Absolutely none of the events that you describe would make me bat an eye.

Computers don't turn on/off like they used to. Money falls out of pockets. Dogs get into stuff and knock lamps off tables. People set things in odd places and then forget about them. Dogs develop separation anxiety. 200 year old clocks don't work predictably even when well maintained.

I work with someone who believes in ghosts and paranormal events. She thinks that the room she does speech therapy in is haunted because she hears weird noises coming from the closet. I pointed out to her one day that I think that happens because the closet is so full of different toys balanced precariously (she's messy) that are constantly shifting and some of the toys make noises, when batteries are dying the noises become distorted. Apparently the socially polite thing to do would have been agree with her about her ghost hypothesis. She thinks I'm a huge bitch now.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham