CanuckInUSA

Cool Ferrari Commercial

What happened to the A-1 ring? That was my all time favorite track. I used to stay up late whipping michael schmuachers ass over and over again my my Mclaren in F1 2001. I miss that game...AND the way F1 used to be...without all the stupid rule changes.

I don't know. You need to ask Bernie Ecclestone. 2003 was the last time they raced in Austria and guess what race showed up on the 2004 calendar while the A-1 GP was omitted. I will give you one hint. It's the GP that is being postponed possibly canceled in 2011 because of recent political turmoil. Yes that's right the Bahrain GP replaced the Austrian A-1 GP. Bernie Ecclestone may have been good for the sport in the 1970s but he needs to be perpetually bitch slapped now for some of the things he has done to F1 in the last 10-15 years. F1 needs to be more than just Europe. F1 does need to visit many different countries around the globe. But F1 also has deep roots in Europe with many loyal fans. It's a sad day when tracks like Imola, A-1, Magny Cours are no longer on the calendar. Oh and now there are rumors than Bernie wants to take the Australian GP off of the calendar. WTF? :S

I do hope Austin becomes a regular stop. It is a shame that F1 does not visit the USA these days. They may be remote, but they don't need to be building the Austin track. "Road America" and "Watkins Glen" are both F1 worthy tracks. And if they could only make "Sebring" less bumpy, it too could be a good F1 track.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

You're right...dude needs to be bitch slapped...I understand that F1 needs to be in other countries...but I would SO much rather see an F1 race at a place like LAGUNA SECA..or Road America...I dont think they could get up to speed quite enough on watkins glen. But are they seriously building a track in Austin? Hey I know an AWESOME place for them to bring F1 to. Its called MSR and its 15 minutes away from my house! And its an actual BMW and Mercedes test track.

http://msrhouston.com/about/facility-maps

Ummm dont you mean indianapolis? I think what you are referring to is Indy Cars...similar but different engines...sounds pretty close to F1 though.

N-o-t-h-i-n-g sounds like F1.... B|
obviously you never met my girlfriend :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM