lisamariewillbe

Ohhh its been awhile...

Its just hard on many levels, not the actual sport, just not going back to the person I was while I was a skydiver. I like me now, have a pretty awesome life and job. But I think its time to go back, I cant stop looking up when I go outside and just feel a sense of needing the air back
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Its just hard on many levels, not the actual sport, just not going back to the person I was while I was a skydiver. I like me now, have a pretty awesome life and job. But I think its time to go back, I cant stop looking up when I go outside and just feel a sense of needing the air back

PTSD happens to people, even if they didn't go to war. I personally understand and can sympathize. Time doesn't always heal. Time and action does. Sometimes action includes professional help. Sometimes action involves some other action or hobby or activity.

I'm glad you popped back up on DZ.com, though!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I pop in every once in awhile, to check incidents and what not. Now Im in classifieds...although not sure if I can even start back on the 170.

Then don't, beg/borrow something larger for some jumps. I happen to know a good canopy coach.;)

I know , ya missed me. How have you been? How is dz.com now? Im to many thousand posts behind, can someone catch me up? :D

Oh I am still entertaining the masses;)

Ohhh that means we have a bunch of friggen idiots still, even with me gone? Jeesh. And here I thought I was the one bringing the collective IQ down hehehee
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I know , ya missed me. How have you been? How is dz.com now? Im to many thousand posts behind, can someone catch me up? :D

Ohhh that means we have a bunch of friggen idiots still, even with me gone? Jeesh. And here I thought I was the one bringing the collective IQ down hehehee

Just come on over to that OTHER PLACE.... the usual suspects are still as delusional as ever;)

Just come on over to that OTHER PLACE.... the usual suspects are still as delusional as ever;)

So, you've been reading your own posts?

Ohhh that means we have a bunch of friggen idiots still, even with me gone? Jeesh. And here I thought I was the one bringing the collective IQ down hehehee[/reply

You certainly didn't have the corner on THAT?! But we are really happy to see you back here. Some of the old timers are just well,,,,older timers. The dz is still the best place to spend any weekend! And skydivders are still the best people to hang out with.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Its obvious you are having a break with reality.... Why dont you PM Dr Cratchet for your haldol booster.:ph34r::ph34r:

Its obvious you are having a break with reality.... Why dont you PM Dr Cratchet for your haldol booster.:ph34r::ph34r:

A break? Nope, maybe my glasses aren't as rose colored as the ones on the LEFT coast are?

:D

Ok, I'll stop, we don't want to break up this thread and get it locked.