shah269

GREAT Carinval Photos

Probably a 30 or 32 on the larger side of C pushed up nice & perky. Might be a D tho.

I was asking toward dress or Body size -
Size 6, Size 8 . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Probably a 30 or 32 on the larger side of C pushed up nice & perky. Might be a D tho.

Size 6, Size 8 . . .

..... what fun is that? & I'm the girl here. but fine. She's probably a 0 or a 2 since she's a model but since she's in the Carnival maybe a 4 just so she has some booty. ;)

Size 6, Size 8 . . .

..... what fun is that? & I'm the girl here. but fine. She's probably a 0 or a 2 since she's a model but since she's in the Carnival maybe a 4 just so she has some booty. ;)

It's a Shah thing . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

It's a Shah thing . . .

yea, starting to pick up that shah has a very specific type. dont really feel like ready 100 posts to figure it out tho. but i have a feeling it insults some people...

Nah . . . just a very few . . . but what it does there is pretty epic.

It's a Shah thing . . .

yea, starting to pick up that shah has a very specific type. dont really feel like ready 100 posts to figure it out tho. but i have a feeling it insults some people...

so what's his type?

It's a Shah thing . . .

so what's his type?

You'll have to ask him.:D:ph34r:

It's a Shah thing . . .

so what's his type?

You'll have to ask him.:D:ph34r:

I thought you were supposed to be easy

I thought you were supposed to be easy

Apparently I'm shallow....but I'm OK with it.
NSFW
http://www.etravelblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/carnaval-rio1.jpg
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

still doesnt answer my question of what's your type....unless your type is tanned topless women in feathers and sparkles.

His "type" is that unless you are tanned, topless, feathered and sparkled, and no bigger than size two, any guy that hooks up with you will be miserable. :P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

still doesnt answer my question of what's your type....unless your type is tanned topless women in feathers and sparkles.

His "type" is that unless you are tanned, topless, feathered and sparkled, and no bigger than size two, any guy that hooks up with you will be miserable. :P

ew so he likes skinny people sex? where's the cushion for the pushin'?

oh and glitter and sex is a terrible idea.

Some are pissed with my Size Medium / Size 8 and under requirements for dating.
Funny thing is that they have no arguments with my must have no more than 12 fingers or 12 toes requirement.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Some are pissed with my Size Medium / Size 8 and under requirements for dating.
Funny thing is that they have no arguments with my must have no more than 12 fingers or 12 toes requirement.

Dude, 12 fingers and toes would be pretty cool!

Curious, would size 8 apply to say, someone in the 5'3" and under height group?

Also, I worry some of the ladies in feathers and glitter may have penises...

Darling it's simple, I'm an active guy and wish for an active life partner. It's just a pie in the sky concept.
We all know that from designer to designer sizes vary significantly. So it's more or less a "look" rather than a size.

As for the wang...yeah been there....and yes a few of the girls are well....different.
Very nice very friendly very beautiful but if you are not comfortable with your sexuality it can be an issue.

Darling it's simple, I'm an active guy and wish for an active life partner. It's just a pie in the sky concept.
We all know that from designer to designer sizes vary significantly. So it's more or less a "look" rather than a size.

As for the wang...yeah been there....and yes a few of the girls are well....different.
Very nice very friendly very beautiful but if you are not comfortable with your sexuality it can be an issue.

I have a number of friends whose biggest fear is falling for a post-op woman.