missbrz

hunch punch

What's your favorite tried and true recipe for hunch punch aka jungle juice? I'm thinking of mixing up a new one & am wondering what other people put in theirs.

My diving coach (springboard diving) made what he called Tiger Piss.

Break up some dry ice and put it in a big container, maybe a cooler. A few quarts of Hi-C grape drink and an equal amount of vodka, gin, just about anything. It's a great Halloween drink because it smokes like a witches brew. It gets so cold it turns into a Slushee type thing. It is really easy to drink. By the time you're finishing the second one, you start feeling the first one.

Be warned

:)B|:ph34r:

:P:P
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

PSYCHO PUNCH!!!! Hands down, no questions asked. I actually know what's in it but I am sworn to secrecy. Anyone who has had Psycho Bob's Psycho Punch will agree with me.

Although true, not helpful. :P His punch is quite amazing. But doesn't help me if I don't know how to make it. I'm hoping to find a tasty recipe that's non chunky (i.e. w/o fruit) I'm thinking of filling my wine rack with something at fitz & I don't think fruit will work very well with the drinking hose thingy.

PSYCHO PUNCH!!!! Hands down, no questions asked. I actually know what's in it but I am sworn to secrecy. Anyone who has had Psycho Bob's Psycho Punch will agree with me.

Although true, not helpful. :P His punch is quite amazing. But doesn't help me if I don't know how to make it. I'm hoping to find a tasty recipe that's non chunky (i.e. w/o fruit) I'm thinking of filling my wine rack with something at fitz & I don't think fruit will work very well with the drinking hose thingy.

Talk Jello-Jay into telling you how to make 'Christmas in your mouth'
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message