amstalder

Fruity drinks!

Ok so I'm that bizarro person that isn't fond of the taste of alcohol, and can taste it in just about everything (to include PsychoPunch - crazy I know) :$. Anyways, I'm sick of being DD/responsible one (I don't have a license over here so I've become the designated stupid killer, what fun is that?? But seriously, no one wants to end up in Korean jail) >:(

So since the theme of the day seems to be alcohol, what are your favorite fruity/frufru/doesn't taste like alcohol drinks???

And here I was thinking there would actually be a thread on non-alcoholic drinks, got me excited :/ Not the taste of alcohol I dislike, it's the millions of deaths, rapes and child abuse related to alcohol that I don't like.

Best fruity drinks? The 100% pure fruit juices ;)

Where you are you have to try this... it is a local concoction we used to drink when I was stationed there.

1 bottle soju
1 bottle porta ju (grape wine)
1 bottle yogurt

It has a sweet grape taste that masks the alcohol taste of the soju, but the soju has a really hard kick.

Really good if you are eating something hot and spicy while drinking.
tagline..... what's a tagline?

Dailey's strawberry mixer. Captain Morgan silver (for no alcohol taste follow the recipe on the mixer bottle; adjust as desired for next batches). Handful of sliced strawberries and half a banana, sliced. Some ice. Mix well in a blender.

If you can't get the Dailey's mixer or the Captain Morgan silver in Korea, substitute with whatever is available and similar.

You won't even realize you're getting drunk, and they taste sooooo good on a warm afternoon.

Where you are you have to try this... it is a local concoction we used to drink when I was stationed there.

1 bottle soju
1 bottle porta ju (grape wine)
1 bottle yogurt

It has a sweet grape taste that masks the alcohol taste of the soju, but the soju has a really hard kick.

Really good if you are eating something hot and spicy while drinking.

We found a bar whose specialty drink is a Strawberry Yogurt Soju Cocktail here. I'm planning on making that my 21st birthday drink :)

And here I was thinking there would actually be a thread on non-alcoholic drinks, got me excited :/ Not the taste of alcohol I dislike, it's the millions of deaths, rapes and child abuse related to alcohol that I don't like.

Best fruity drinks? The 100% pure fruit juices ;)

When we go out, I normally get a pineapple or cranberry juice and no one says anything. I like to have half a drink or so, I'm off the hook for DD.

As for really good juice, they make the best fresh kiwi juice here. It is so amazing!