d_squared431

This is just wrong!

You are aware that bitch was a law enforcement officer right?:D But i guess if your not prepared to go down in a hail of gunfire over a basketball hoop than your probably a god damn communist!!:P

I dont give a fuck if she was the damn secretary of defense. What's min is mine. If you're going to take it in my presence you're gonna have to use EXTREME force to do so, as that is what I would use to defend my property/life.
Muff #5048

You know there was a game my parents passed on to us when I was a kid...

it was called 'kick the can' !

Perhaps some cans need some real kicking >:(

I guess these complaintants would prefer kids turn to, or continue with;

gangs, dope, crime on the streets...

for entertainment & comradery :|

or stay holed up in front of computer games !

Afterall, they're only our up & coming future, & leaders [:/]

Sadly I can believe that. Damn old people. I am just curious who passed the ordinance in the first place. I understand keeping right of ways clear, but it is not like they were about to install a bunch of sidewalks any time soon. I wonder how many taxpayer dollars it took to pull all those basketball hoops.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Thats the problem with pussy-ass people these days. If you're gonna take my shit you and quite a few of your friends are going to die in the process. Seriously, all that dude had to do was walk out ant put an AR in the bitches face.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I guess they have some association policy that you cant have anything within 7 feet of the pavement.

I agree with you though, still doesnt stop the fact that they were on that guys property, where I grew up (New Hampshire) I'd shoot whoever stepped foot on my property and that would be the end of that.

Thats the problem with pussy-ass people these days. If you're gonna take my shit you and quite a few of your friends are going to die in the process. Seriously, all that dude had to do was walk out ant put an AR in the bitches face.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I guess they have some association policy that you cant have anything within 7 feet of the pavement.

I agree with you though, still doesnt stop the fact that they were on that guys property, where I grew up (New Hampshire) I'd shoot whoever stepped foot on my property and that would be the end of that.

Perhaps you didn't notice the LEOs probably a bad idea to pull a gun on them.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Im speaking about the people removing the hoop. Just saying, you come on my property uninvited, be prepared.

60 years, I don’t think that neighborhood has been there for 60 years.

I think it was 16 years.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Im speaking about the people removing the hoop. Just saying, you come on my property uninvited, be prepared.

It was a state law that was violated not an association policy.

A 2005 state law specifically directs DelDOT to remove things that are in the right of way, which includes the small spat of grass before the curb begins in many neighborhoods. This is done to protect motorists and the people playing sports, according to the law.

Technically it is not their property. They did not buy or install in. You can clearly see that is in not even on their property, it is on the other side of the sidewalk (which is city property). Plus if they wanted the hoop so bad they have had plenty of time to move it (complaint was filed in Septmeber, that was six months ago). If it was in their driveway and the cops trespassed to remove it that would be one thing. But the city(or what ever government official) removed something that was on city property.

Not only that, but you are seeing an edited version of the entire video. How do you know certain parts were not edited out so that it looks better from the homeowners stand point. Also, very few of the people on here, if any, know the whole story about what has been going on the last 6 months.

Maybe the homeowner that complained had tried to talked to the neighbors first and got no where, or they might not have done so, but we don't know. Everyone that is freaking out over this is just flying off the handle based on partial information at best.

I am not saying that the way the police handled it was the best. But the homeowners could have handled it in a lot better way as well. I am sure they received notice about it before they just showed and took the poles down. Even if they did not receive notice, the poles were on city property, they have the right to remove them if they so choose.

Also, vandalizing someone's house or property makes you no more than a common criminal, not to mention immature, childish and disrespectful. (not sure if I read here or on other sites that people were talking about trashing the neighbor's yard and/or car, and/or the female cop's yard and/or car)
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"