theonlyski

Funny find (military would probably understand)

After a brief day or so of losing my mind, I finally got my camera battery and charger in the same location (instead of trying to figure out where the fuck I left one or the other) and found this picture on the camera. It was from our last couple days of my last deployment to Iraq. We had been rolled 24 to the right 5 times by the time I took this picture, so we were all a bit upset, at least we all had a good sense of humor!

Yall find any pictures you forgot you took?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Not sure about any I forgot I took but got some I know I did. I was a bit far out so I cropped it down to the more relevant part. I'll describe it later unless someone recognizes it. ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

WTF does that even mean ? >:(

Wally, It means they were expecting their flight home but they were delayed 24 hours 5 times in a row.

Im not sure what pdha's are but
#2- Even in the military sometimes you can't find a volunteer for anything. I for one ask my troops for volunteers. when its a shitty detail its those who jump up to help out that get the good details.
#3 I assume they heard "the bird is in the air" lets get to our rally point...for five days.
#4. well, Obama is the new pres. Its his fault.
My photos

My Videos

I was going to ask if it was Obama's fault in the general sense, or if it was because he flew into the AOR? When he flies it really screws with schedules.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Im not sure what pdha's are

Post deployment health assesments, bunch of questions asking if we're hurt... but its a BIG deal for the army.

#3 I assume they heard "the bird is in the air" lets get to our rally point...for five days.

Nah, only heard 'bird is in the air' 3 of the days, it just showed up 5 days late.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message