catfishhunter

Need help deciding Arbua or Belize-Need help fast :)

We have a buisness companion pass (international) that we are trying to decide if we want to use for my birthday (may 27th) we have narrowed it down to Belize and Aruba (based on where we can use it) . we don't want to base it on price. Which one would be the one to see if you can only go to one.

P.S. For those that have gone to the Boogie in Belize did you stay at Bed and Breakfast and/or would you reccomed one?

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

I have been to Aruba. Got a great place to stay for free. All I had to pay was air fair and food. If I had the opportunity again (free place to stay) I wouldn’t take it. Nothing special about it. Everything is expensive.
Never been to Belize. My friends have done the boogie there a few times. Sounds nice. I pick Belize.

Depends what you want to do while on vacation. Belize has a lot to offer, nice beaches, jungle, some of the best scuba diving I have ever done, warm clear water to name but a few. Belize is just coming to the end of a very long hot dry spell and I suspect that near the end of May the weather might be a little unsettled - but don't let that put you off.

During the Boogie people tended to stay in the Sunbreeze hotel www.sunbreeze.net not the cheapest but very nice indeed and the island of Ambergis Caye offers a lot. Inland there is Placencia, which is quieter, but just as spectacular and even though right at the end of the season, you may get a glimpse of the amazing whale shark. Roberts Grove is stunning www.robertsgrove.com but again a little on the pricy side.

I have never been to Aruba but live in Belize so PM me if you would like some more info.

Colin

That will be awesome. Belize ticke are $600 cheaper so my wife is really thinking Belize. I'll have her PM you Grimmie. I have been wanting to go to the Boogie in Belize for a long time. This will give me a chance to convince her that we need to go :)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Never been to Aruba, Belize was great.

One thing make sure and bring about 100 skydivers, an otter, and Rich Grimm, hes like the Tony Soprano of San Pedro.

if no skydivers in tow then go to Pedros and ring the shit out of the brass bell at the bar...

Instant friends!!

Good times!!

Doug

I can help you out with any Belize tours/hotels/travel. Let me know.

Thanks so much Rich. Your friend has hooked us up. We have a few things to work out today but it looks like we are heading to Belize :)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

ummmm what would that be :ph34r: We are booked and heading to Belize. Grimmie really helped us out a ton and I am sure my wife will have a ton more questions for him. Thanks again! Just wish I could jump there but oh well....

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

Thanks so much Rich. Your friend has hooked us up. We have a few things to work out today but it looks like we are heading to Belize :)

Too late to offer a suggestion, but I would have said fuck Aruba, go Belize. Aruba royally fucked up the Natalee Holloway death investigation. So they will never see a cent of my money.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Too late to offer a suggestion, but I would have said fuck Aruba, go Belize. Aruba royally fucked up the Natalee Holloway death investigation. So they will never see a cent of my money.

Would it have brought her back if they had done better? Besides if you go there you can look for her yourself.

Would it have brought her back if they had done better? Besides if you go there you can look for her yourself.

Maybe I should have worded it better... If they would have investigated Joran Van Der Sloot better and found him liable and guilty like he would have been in the U.S. Then I would have been satisfied. But no, they let him go. Then he goes to Peru and kills another lady. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The US royally fucked up the OJ murder investigation. What are you still doing here? ;)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne