futuredivot

Need FB help from you social networky folks

click the home button in your FB tabs (top right)

If you look on the left hand side you will see a colum and one of them should be groups....click on it

run your mouse over the group you want to leave and there should be an X that appears, click that and it will ask you if you want to leave said group
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

Sorry, use it to maintain a lot of work relationships+select personal friends that I don't see often-it's just the old classmates and ex girlfriends that keep finding me that are a hassle. The original request was because someone added me to a class reunion group and I'm not going, don't care, but didn't want to just blast on someone to get removed (sort of passive aggressive, I know)
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Just say NO to Face Book.......

It's very simple. :S

Hi The Don

I recently got aa email from facebook:o

Something about all my friends are looking for me and I need to sign up on FB.:S

I wear a aluminium hat for a reason.;)
One Jump Wonder

Class reunion huh?

Of course you're not going, you HAVE no class! :P

I'm going to my next one, in 2016. I'll probably be the only one still thin and with most of my hair intact. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban