grimmie

The Official '10/'11 NHL Thread

um yeah they are.... and thats a nice PA btw

You are so right. Look how many Americans have won the Art Ross Trophy over the years.

Done Googling it yet?:PB|[/reply

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Ross_Trophy

look again.... those are mostly US teams

US Teams consisting of a majority of Canadian players.

Find another thread to troll. I have to get ready to watch Canada play the Russians for Gold tomorrow at the World Junior while the US plays for Bronze. Caio.

in the end its still a us team...
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

um yeah they are.... and thats a nice PA btw

You are so right. Look how many Americans have won the Art Ross Trophy over the years.

Done Googling it yet?:PB|[/reply

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Ross_Trophy

look again.... those are mostly US teams

US Teams consisting of a majority of Canadian players.

Find another thread to troll. I have to get ready to watch Canada play the Russians for Gold tomorrow at the World Junior while the US plays for Bronze. Caio.

in the end its still a us team...

Ummm ... that trophy is awarded to a PLAYER, not to the team.

Look again and tell me how many American players have won it.

I'll wait. ;);)
'Shell

Actually, it is not. If I called you a fucking idiot, that would be a personal attack. Saying that what comes out of your mouth is fucking idiotic, is not a personal attack. Because, it is a general knowledge on this forum that you say things that are, well, not smart.

Unless you are a hockey player, how about you go make some pottery or something.

You can say what you want i'm not going to let someone with an "A" talk down to me about my pottery... i happen to make 20,000 grand a year with it :)

Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

First, I actually have more jumps than you. Second, this is the bonfire, and we are discussing hockey.(well, most of us here who know anything about it are). Finally, I am glad you make a profession out of something that most of us tried and grew out of in kindergarten, it suits you perfectly.

P.S. You should make sure to post your sig line at your drop zone. "Look out for team Smelly Peppers. Mostly under canopy."

First, I actually have more jumps than you. Second, this is the bonfire, and we are discussing hockey.(well, most of us here who know anything about it are). Finally, I am glad you make a profession out of something that most of us tried and grew out of in kindergarten, it suits you perfectly.

P.S. You should make sure to post your sig line at your drop zone. "Look out for team Smelly Peppers. Mostly under canopy."

well according to your profile you have zero so your argument doesn't warrant a point :)

well according to your profile you have zero so your argument doesn't warrant a point :)

It's still a hockey thread. And you still haven't answered my question.
How many American PLAYERS have won the Art Ross Trophy. You can even check the Wikipedia link for it. It's an open book exam. Fractions may or may not be required. :P

I'll wait. Again .....

And Horshack ... be quiet!!!! :D:D:D:D
'Shell

How many American PLAYERS have won the Art Ross Trophy. You can even check the Wikipedia link for it. It's an open book exam. Fractions may or may not be required. :P

I'll wait. Again .....

If th'ey weren't playing for an american team they wouldnt even had a chance. One player doesn't make up an entire team.

Your argument is like asking why do so many hispanics win the golden glove each year

I'll wait. Again .....

If th'ey weren't playing for an american team they wouldnt even had a chance. One player doesn't make up an entire team.

Your argument is like asking why do so many hispanics win the golden glove each year

Once again, this is REALLY simple -- how many AMERICAN HOCKEY PLAYERS (not teams!!!) have won the Art Ross?

I don't think boxing is involved in this. Then again, it is hockey so I'll give you that reference, since you need it.
'Shell

20 years ago, the NHL was 80% Canadian and 10 percent American. Now, it is 51% Canadian, and 17% American. The rest being European.

I demand, just like I did with you wrongfully attacking the makers of the Vigil AAD, provide some facts to back up that fat mouth of yours or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

That is all.

20 years ago, the NHL was 80% Canadian and 10 percent American. Now, it is 51% Canadian, and 17% American. The rest being European.

I demand, just like I did with you wrongfully attacking the makers of the Vigil AAD, provide some facts to back up that fat mouth of yours or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

That is all.

i never attacked the vigil makers

I'll wait. Again .....

Once again, this is REALLY simple -- how many AMERICAN HOCKEY PLAYERS (not teams!!!) have won the Art Ross?

I don't think boxing is involved in this. Then again, it is hockey so I'll give you that reference, since you need it.

haha to funny the golden glove is awarded to baseball players. i already laid out my facts but yet you seem unwillingly to accept them

haha to funny the golden glove is awarded to baseball players. i already laid out my facts but yet you seem unwillingly to accept them

Sorry, didn't get the reference. Thought golden gloves referred to boxing. Not much of a baseball fan so you win with that.

But you STILL haven't answered the question. Which actually laid out the facts:

How many AMERICAN HOCKEY PLAYERS have won the Art Ross Trophy.

It's awarded to a PLAYER .. not a TEAM ... and the question refers to their COUNTRY OF BIRTH.

So????? Fractions are allowed, BTW. ;)

[to the rest of you, sorry for the late night feeding ... I know you try to not feed them after midnight or expose them to water -- it's ice, not water!]
'Shell

-sigh-

you still don't see the flawed logic of your argument do you?

Nope. I don't. :)
Nite nite troll. Have a GREAT evening!!!

And now, BACK TO HOCKEY TALK!!!!!!!!! With intelligent fans!!!!!

GO TEAM!!!!!!

Nite Nite HAVE A GREAT BAN FOR YOUR PA