JohnMitchell

Vskydiver's LFL Gear Raffle 2011

Hi Everyone,
Skymama is a amazing because her fridge art brought us perfect weather this year. Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday we made a lot of skydives. And Saturday evening, 26 awesome women skydivers loaded up in the Caravan and Twin Otter at Kapowsin Air Sports and set a new Northwest (and Washington state) record. There were a lot of smiling faces at the salmon/crab/shrimp dinner Saturday night. Thank you to everyone that made it happen, from the fantastic manufacturers and distributors that supply the prizes, to the drop zone for hosting the event, all the volunteers, and especially all you amazing people buying Vskydiver's raffle tickets. Even if you didn't win, you're supporting a great cause. (And it's tax deductible on April 15th.)

So, without much further ado, here's this year's winners. :)

Leap for Lupus Raffle Winners 2011

50% off a custom INFINITY Container System, from Velocity Sports Equipment
Shane Seydel

30% off base price &15% off options custom VECTOR 3 Micron, from United Parachute Technologies.
Chris Baer

HD170 Stealth Action Camera by Drift Innovation, from Chuting Star
Marcus Mueller

VISO II Electronic Altimeter, from Larsen & Brusgaard
Jill McArthur

ALTITRACK Analog Display Altimeter, from Larsen & Brusgaard
Sara Rodgers

50% off Altimaster N3 altimeter, from Alti-2
Corrie (local guy, don't have his last name)

30% discount coupon on a Vigil AAD, from Vigil USA
Dan Kahler

$700 discount off a new Icon Pro Harness Container System, from Aerodyne Research
Matt Sullivan

$500 discount off retail price on an Aerodyne Main Canopy, from Aerodyne Research
John Olson, Ogden, UT

50% off The Competition RW Suit, w/options, from Body Sport USA
Lee Silcox

50% off The Crater Suit, w/options, from Body Sport USA
Gail Lovelace of Infinity

50% off Body Sport Freefly Pants, w/options, from Body Sport USA
Jenny Clayton

30 Minutes Tunnel Time, from iFlySeattle
Jill McArthur

15 minutes Tunnel Time, 2 chances to win, from iFlySeattle
Jacob Nelson and David Patterson

HypEye D Pro camera control system, from HYPOXIC
Ryan Pritchard

$75 off any Bonehead Helmet, from Bonehead Composites.
Wally Tarasewicz

Skydiving Pendant Necklace, handmade fused glass jewelry, from Sky High Pendants
"Doc" Stroup

And a last minute prize of 25% off a Merlin suit going out to Doug Montgomery of Canada.

There were also some cool local prizes, but you had to be there to win. Two skydivers took home new gas barbecue grills, some won jump tickets, a gear bag and many other prizes. Congratulations to Rocket Ron on winning a new custom RW suit built by Vskydiver. See you in the shop soon, Ron.

To all of you out-of-towners, I'll be mailing your prizes this week.

Once again, a thousand thanks to everyone one who donated, participated and helped us. You all mean the world to us.

John & Valinda :)

I'm glad my fridge art brought you success! I'll start working on next year's so I can make it good enough so that I actually get some luck with winning something. :ph34r:

Congrats to all of the ladies who were on the record jump!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm glad my fridge art brought you success! I'll start working on next year's so I can make it good enough so that I actually get some luck with winning something. :ph34r:

Congrats to all of the ladies who were on the record jump!

I'll be counting on that fridge art for next summer.B|

I'll try to post a pic of the formation later. It was a nail biter, 25 in by 8500 and #26 going low and working her way back up, docking 2 seconds before breakoff. :oB|

Dang! Even Doc won! B|

Great job, wish I could have been there. I really need a new BBQ!

I know, and he even won the SkyHigh Pendant you wanted to win for your wife. :S Damn it.:D

I hope this doesn't make you mad, but your ticket DID come up for one of the barbecues, but you had to be present to win one of those. They're just too big to mail. Damn it again. :D

See ya in Nicaragua. B|