shah269

One pissssed off chick! ;-)

There ya go......... Now you're thinkin'.;)

Those strip clubs are cold and need to keep warm one way or another!
And why not the other!

Long story short...A friend went to a strip club in I think it was Iowa.
Walked in, the biggest girl there sat on him...no joke sat on him...would not get off untill he paid her $5!
Now that is one smart girl!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Maybe a date with some chick who only owns granny panties!

A girl can buy a 3 pack of granny panties for $7. A nice thong can easily cost three times as much. It's pretty much the same as casual dinner plates versus fine china. So, maybe that girl you dated with the granny pants didn't think you were a special enough guest to bring out the fine china. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If it were you or I, we would probably still be sitting there..!! ( You know, of course, that all the ladies reading this are calling us major pigs.):D:D:D

I'm shallow.....and I'm ok with it.
All the mental health professionals I have known have indicated that being at peace with my shallowness is a good thing.

As for the + sized girl sitting on my lap demanding $5 to get off!
Brother that's 1/4th a lift ticket! NO WAY am I paying a girl of epic mass to get off of me for $5! I would sit there till my hips were thoroughly crushed and my nuts flattened to resemble silver dollar pancakes!

A man must have his morals!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

A girl can buy a 3 pack of granny panties for $7. A nice thong can easily cost three times as much. It's pretty much the same as casual dinner plates versus fine china. So, maybe that girl you dated with the granny pants didn't think you were a special enough guest to bring out the fine china. ;)

I don't know....what are your thoughts on guys rocking 5 year old undies that are "off white"

Yeah!

I can't tell you how happy girls have been with my choice of undergarments and how disappointed I have been with theirs.
Last one...I think it was old navy bikini things of all the wrong colors....really? You are on date WITH THE FREAKING SHAH! And you are rocking WHAT!

That said turns out you girls sure are into guys who rock the designer boxer briefs.
Dudes, the Calvin Cline mesh boxer briefs....they no joke cradle your nut sack like the gift to woman it is!
Can be found for $10 a set if you look!

As long as metaphors are in play...
If the finest steak in the world is served on a paper plate, I'm still gonna consume it. Nyaah..!:P

Isn't that like drinking a Grey Goose Dirty Martini from a paper cup?

Nah it's ok.

My though on the subject is that if I can't wear her thong like an eye patch and chase her around the room....well 1) she's a big girl and 2) well how big is this girl? And why am I chasing her around the house?

The operative word is "served". Situational events generally will dictate our instant actions. If that's how events unfold, then so be it. I'll eat the steak, and drink the Grey Goose, whatever they are served up in.
The eye patch reference calls to mind's eye certain pirate behaviors. Arrrrggghh...., matey!!!B|

Maybe a date with some chick who only owns granny panties!

Ah! The soft voice of reason and a smack-down in one post. A thing of beauty to behold :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

The eye patch reference calls to mind's eye certain pirate behaviors. Arrrrggghh...., matey!!!B|

This is the flag we fly at my local DZ
http://www.buyflagshere.com/store/images/buy_surrender_the_booty_pirate_flag.jpg
The cute tandem chicks love it!

I'm sorry...no way no how would I take a girl seriously in a relationship if she is rocking Wallyworld undies!

I mean taking those off with my teeth.....eeehhh...not right.

Now that being said, IF this chick and I were an item I would push her into Vickies and if I had to I would buy her the undies.

Because I'm just that sexy of a guy!
Now rub your hands all over my fuzzy chest and purr my name "Ooooh Shahhhhhhhhh"

Dudes, the Calvin Cline mesh boxer briefs....they no joke cradle your nut sack like the gift to woman it is!

Mesh? Women are not turned on by mesh. :|
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dudes, the Kalvin Cline mesh boxer briefs....they no joke cradle your nut sack like the gift to woman it is!

Mesh? Women are not turned on by mesh. :|

OK smarty pants, it's mesh as in the stuff under armor is made of. Now their high thread count undies were rocking but the mesh is very nice!
Keeps the boys cool calm and collected!

I'm sorry...no way no how would I take a girl seriously in a relationship if she is rocking Wallyworld undies!

So, now she's gotta be hot, small, smart (yet dumb enough to date ya), not want kids AND shop at high class underwear shops?

What's wrong with wallyworld panties? Sure, the VS/Fredericks ones are way sexier, but you have to have the lower versions so that the expensive ones are that much better. Not to mention, how many chicks really want to go out and get muddy while wearing a hundred dollars worth of undies?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

So, now she's gotta be small, smart (yet dumb enough to date ya), not want kids AND shop at high class underwear shops?

Yeah like the girl I went out with on a date last night.

And well there are times where maybe wally world undies are ok for a girl....such as if and when she rolls in the mud....no clue why you would do that....

What's wrong with wallyworld panties? Sure, the VS/Fredericks ones are way sexier, but you have to have the lower versions so that the expensive ones are that much better.

The new lace boyshorts I have on today cost $1.74 from the Target clearance rack. They're cute and I bet no guy would ever be able to tell how inexpensive they were!

What's wrong with wallyworld panties? Sure, the VS/Fredericks ones are way sexier, but you have to have the lower versions so that the expensive ones are that much better.

The new lace boyshorts I have on today cost $1.74 from the Target clearance rack. They're cute and I bet no guy would ever be able to tell how inexpensive they were!

Pics? Gotta see you wearing them though. :)

(you knew someone would say it)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

05 looked to be a very good year!
http://www.misswhitetrash.com/images/winner1.JPG

Look, ladies, say you were with a man...a sexy hot well dressed good smelling knew how to cook with his shirt off while telling you to stand there drinking red while and cutting up veggies man...and this man was all about how great you looked and was the kind of guy who took your undies off with his teeth every day would you not invest in at least a few dozen $5 thongs from Vickies? Hell Fredricks has some great ones as well!
Better yet, what if he were to not only walk into Vickies with you holding your hand but also buy them for you.
Would you not be decked out to rock and roll ;)