Squeak

Hey shah

Have you ever don't any TV acting?

Screen captures from Sanctuary Season two attached, looks a bit like you. :)

The character was an annoying little faerie, which kept popping up and antagonizing people
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It was only a matter of time before it got out. That really is Shah. Hes actually an evil fairy sent from the the dark worlds to piss in our cheerios!;)

Piss on all o' ya... I like Shah. He provides entertainment. If you can't tell when he's joking or serious? That's your problem.

It was only a matter of time before it got out. That really is Shah. Hes actually an evil fairy sent from the the dark worlds to piss in our cheerios!;)

Piss on all o' ya... I like Shah. He provides entertainment. If you can't tell when he's joking or serious? That's your problem.

Lol
Practice what you preach
Do you not think it looks like him? I do.
And lightn up francis :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Lessee,

My name isn't Francis.

I'm not angry.

I do practice what I preach.

I didn't open the attachments as they were from you.

So fundamentally you're mouthing off without clue 1 as to what you're on about.
Nice work :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Actually Pilfy I consider myself a friend of Shahs. We have spoken on several occasions. We actually made a few jumps together and then had lunch shooting the shit. I'm sorry if my good natured humor struck you the wrong way but I bust my friends chops all the time and I expect the same from them! Oh and you should open the attachments they do look just like him!
Wait , I pull what first?

No Worries, John. I know you're friendly w/Shah. I remember you went to his DZ a while back, as well. I'm not mad at Squeak, either. I've come to expect nothing better from him. He's just come back from time off for PAs against Shah. Now, here he is again w/this.

As you know, John. Shah is a good guy. He just likes to start sh*t now & then to have a little fun. Some people can't tell when he's only joking around.

As you know, John. Shah is a good guy. He just likes to start sh*t now & then to have a little fun. Some people can't tell when he's only joking around.

What's so different then, when someone has a little fun with HIM?
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm not mouthing off, Troll. I responded to your thinly veiled PA against Shah.

"The character was an annoying little faerie, which kept popping up and antagonizing people."

Thats was just a coincidence, the character was all that. but, it only drew my attention because it does look like Shah.
The character description is just Jam :ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What's so different then, when someone has a little fun with HIM?

Malice.

I'm not mouthing off, Troll. I responded to your thinly veiled PA against Shah.

"The character was an annoying little faerie, which kept popping up and antagonizing people."

Thats was just a coincidence, the character was all that. but, it only drew my attention because it does look like Shah.
The character description is just Jam :ph34r:

It wasn't jam. It was your latest PA. At least have the chops to own it.

what show is this from? can someone link it for me?
I have to say though I look better.....it is kind of spooky how much he looks like me.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

what show is this from? can someone link it for me?
I have to say though I look better.....it is kind of spooky how much he looks like me.

Read the original post Dude, :P

OK first appearance at 2min33 mark then again later for longer
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?