gonzalesna

Suggestions for supporting my addiction???

I'm in the military, so I don't make jack for cash... looking for any ideas for making extra cash to fund this freefall junkie's habits. Legal ideas would probably be better. hehehe.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

suck penis.

My response has just taken on a whole new meaning in the context of yours. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hmmm...

Option #1: Deploy to a combat zone and get all the extra pay and tax exemption

Option #2: Get promoted

Option #3: Go into debt with credit card/loan

Or like Krisanne said:

Pack
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tried it... Can't deploy due to manpower issues... I wanna go, but they won't send me. (Plus, I miss out on jumping while I'm over there.) I do electronics on the TACAN on base and they want at least 2 guys stationed here at all times for operation and maintenance. I'm the second of 2 guys.

Promotions are slow in my MOS... bastards!!! I'm already a Corporal... Enlisted just doesn't get paid these days... not that they ever paid enlisted very well.

Debt... Well I'm there, but hell, when you're stuck in a hole... DIG TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!! hehehe

I suppose the gas consumption of my dodge ram 5.9L V8 P.O.S. MIGHT have a small impact on my cash too.

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

A "real" skydiver would sell the Dodge and get a bike while eating Ramen noodles;)

100 miles is a long ride to pedal my happy ass for jumps... plus that take waaayy too many ramen noodles... they'd be cold by the time I got halfway, so I'd have to turn around to heat em up in the microwave. :D

get a motorcycle or a geo metro, preferably used

I might go for that once I get out of California, but until I do, I'm not going for a compact car. Drivers out here are waaaaayy too nutty. I piss too many people off intentionally to drive a small car. When I get into the onramp lane while in stop and go traffic to keep people from rushing up to the front to cut in, I want to know that my vehicle will win in an accident.;) ONLY A YEAR AND A HALF TO GO!!! WOO HOO!!!

get a motorcycle or a geo metro, preferably used

I might go for that once I get out of California, but until I do, I'm not going for a compact car. Drivers out here are waaaaayy too nutty. I piss too many people off intentionally to drive a small car. When I get into the onramp lane while in stop and go traffic to keep people from rushing up to the front to cut in, I want to know that my vehicle will win in an accident.;) ONLY A YEAR AND A HALF TO GO!!! WOO HOO!!!

well uhhh, I guess thats your answer then B|

you dont have to piss people off & block traffic when you can lane split & skydive instead
Good judgement comes from experience, and most of that comes from bad judgement.

well uhhh, I guess thats your answer then

you dont have to piss people off & block traffic when you can lane split & skydive instead

damn it!!! I never notice these things!!! STUPID!!! STUPID!!! STUPID!!! *beats self in head with random object*:S

I'm in the military, so I don't make jack for cash... looking for any ideas for making extra cash to fund this freefall junkie's habits. Legal ideas would probably be better. hehehe.

So, what did you do?

Stopped eating as much as you.:P