keithbar

skydiving mouse " parachutist"

Think another mouse needs to be bagged, tagged (with a small beeper/chemlite/tracker/etc) and tossed to see if it really would survive. Seems like most of us seem to think that it would. Hell-we could even start taping the mouse in the bag to the bottom of wind drift indicators (streamers). Who knows, he might like it. I've seen dogs that were jumped, got to be pretty big fans of riding on planes/helos, jumping, etc. I read the editorial in Parachutist that sparked this whole thing. Very whiney, very silly. If we go down the path of that being too much-somebody better call the pumpkin police to make sure pumpkins aren't being tortured at DZ's across America every Halloween. Come on...

-Harry
"Sometimes you eat the bar,
and well-sometimes the bar eats you..."

tossed to see if it really would survive. -somebody better call the pumpkin police to make sure pumpkins aren't being tortured at DZ's across America every Halloween. Come on...

-Harry

I'd lay long odds on a mouse in a gallon ziploc fluttering down like a maple leaf seed and no possible damage to the pesky wader chewing bastards:P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .