Skyper

Mad Skillz Reloaded

Here ya go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVfLwlHuAU0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yeah it's a video of one of these guys falling off a train.

Pretty funny isn't it :|

That was not one of those guys fucking around and falling off. Funny,No, but stupid fucking hurts and riding on the outside of a train is pretty fucking stupid.

Here ya go

That was not one of those guys fucking around and falling off. Funny,No, but stupid fucking hurts and riding on the outside of a train is pretty fucking stupid.

they dont do it for fun, the trains are sardine packed and they need to get to work to provide food for their family
What lengths would you go to to ensure your family is looked after?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Here ya go

they dont do it for fun, the trains are sardine packed and they need to get to work to provide food for their family

No where in my post did I use the word fun.

Didn't say you did, I was pointing out that what you might want to call stupid, may in their eyes be a NECESSITY.
Which is why i posed, What lengths would you go to to provide for your loved ones.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Didn't say you did, I was pointing out that what you might want to call stupid, may in their eyes be a NECESSITY.
Which is why i posed, What lengths would you go to to provide for your loved ones.

I'd move from the shit hole country.