iluvtofly

It was nice knowing ya'll. :*(

But this very well may be my last week ever posting on dz.com. Or really doing anything for that matter.

This Saturday I will be doing the zombie run (www.runforyourlives.com). And something tells me, I'm not going to make it out with my brain intact. The odds are especially against me because two of my "friends" will be zombies during the time that I'm running. So something tells me they'll be searching me out specifically (especially seeing as one of them is a skydiver). Granted I am in a group with 6 other skydivers all running together, and I don't need to be the fastest I just can't be the slowest, but I'm still concerned that I will soon know what it feels like to have my flesh eaten off of my bones.

Wish me luck.

But this very well may be my last week ever posting on dz.com. Or really doing anything for that matter.

This Saturday I will be doing the zombie run (www.runforyourlives.com). And something tells me, I'm not going to make it out with my brain intact. The odds are especially against me because two of my "friends" will be zombies during the time that I'm running. So something tells me they'll be searching me out specifically (especially seeing as one of them is a skydiver). Granted I am in a group with 6 other skydivers all running together, and I don't need to be the fastest I just can't be the slowest, but I'm still concerned that I will soon know what it feels like to have my flesh eaten off of my bones.

Wish me luck.

You could just shoot one of the others in the leg... that will help;)

Wish me luck.

You could just shoot one of the others in the leg... that will help;)

I have thought about that. But I don't want to be grouped together with Shane from "The Walking Dead". That guy is an ass. :D

something tells me, I'm not going to make it out with my brain intact.

Pshaw. As if you needed a brain to post on dizzydot...

Or if she had a brain intact to start with.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Not to worry if she cant think straight, I will help her come up with ideas for threads...:P:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Not to worry if she cant think straight, I will help her come up with ideas for threads...:P:)

But how can that be if according the people you work with you're a prude? ;):ph34r::P

But how can that be if according the people you work with you're a prude? ;):ph34r::P

they just don't know me all that well yet...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Thanks for posting this! Never heard of it before, and just found out their having it literally like 30 minutes from me at Millville motocross track. I've ate more of that dirt than anyone I know, definitely going to survive! Registered. GAME ON