windcatcher

I wanna see your beautiful face!

no more blonde hair:(:(:(
im goin to get it re-blondified next week!

girl, you look like you'd be pretty either brunette or blonde! Just watch out for guys like Frenchy, they'll only take ya w/ the blonde, then shove ya out the plane. :(

cute pics!

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

I honestly think that you look so much prettier with less blond. The light to dark blond is very sexy, especially with your tan. This color brings out your eyes and features more. You look gorgeous!

I agree w/ VSG, Justi, I like the hair w/ a little less blonde. Either way it's pretty, and healthy looking too.

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

yea ive been thinking about it but i think im done with that stage

its real cool not freaky but it kind of looks unprofessional and im working on getting flight internships right now... so ya kno?
:(

MAYBE I'LL DO IT FOR YOU THAT WONDERFUL DAY WHEN WE MEET:D:D

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

yea!! dark with blue would look cool
pink with dark hair looks sweet, i got that done once too.. i'll post a pic i gotta find it tho

oooo i love hair
infact i think i get my hair done every 4 weeks
im officially obsessed

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

I vote brown! you're lucky you look good in both! i wish mine were darker but i'm too scared to pick up a bottle and too jittery to sit in a chair that long while they paint me pretty :S
-Heids

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

this is the lightest I ever let my hair get... did yours ever turn green during the summer? I loved that because it looked like the nickalodeon slime ... just one more reason to keep going to swim practice! :$

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Okay.. here are a couple of me and Roy.. (courtesy of Deuce) One of me and Roy (courtesy of Roy's daughter) and then the last one is me and my son... forget my face.... look at this boy's face! Future heartbreaker I must admit. :)
I know, I know.. the first couple of pics really show my muscle arms... I can't help it... I was a swimmer for many years. :P

Okay.. here are a couple of me and Roy.. (courtesy of Deuce) One of me and Roy (courtesy of Roy's daughter) and then the last one is me and my son... forget my face.... look at this boy's face! Future heartbreaker I must admit. :)
I know, I know.. the first couple of pics really show my muscle arms... I can't help it... I was a swimmer for many years. :P

So why are ya strangling the poor lil guy? :P;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706