wildcard451

Pilkunnussija

sometimes I can be a Pilkunnussija too :)

:S Me too. Sorry, but I got good grades in English. I Ccan't help it if some of you cut class a little too much often. :P

Bugger ... it's infectious.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

:S Me too. Sorry, but I got good grades in English. I Ccan't help it if some of you cut class a little too much often. :P

Bugger ... it's infectious.

Thanks. :)

Here to serve;)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

:S Me too. Sorry, but I got good grades in English. Can't help it if some of you cut class a little too much. :P

Me three.

I was going over a spreadsheet today with one of my new team members. I noticed a typo (one of those cases where someone cut and paste with the intention of editing the pasted portion, but forgot the edit) and said "Oh, we should probably tell the owner of the spreadsheet about that one."

My new employee (who's worked for me for all of a week and a half now) said "Oh yeah, I hear you're the typo queen!"

I laughed and started to deny it, and then said, "Yeah, I can't lie. I'm totally anal retentive about spelling and grammar!" :D I did go on to say "That's why I'm such a fan of peer review of documents, because sometimes it's really hard to see your own mistakes." Hopefully I haven't frightened the poor gal into thinking she can't send me anything that's less than perfect!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke