shah269

And she said "Look at my boobies! Look at them!"

Ladies you know why it's freaking great to be a man?
I mean other than being able to pee standing up, getting paid a bit more and getting better and better as we get older and older?
Our logic pathways are straight as an arrow!
We have a good idea as to what we want and how we want to get it and when we find it we smile and enjoy it!

Now you ladies, as much as I do love you all, need to visit therapists or something because you may say you want something, work your asses off to get it and in the end when you get there you either look the other way or complain about it like it's your job!

Here are two stories both true and both great examples.
Women try to lose weight and get in shape.

Chica De Shah calls up Shah and asks if he wishes to go shopping with her.
Shah has great taste not only in women, wine and song but also in clothes!
Shah says yes. Girl says she needs to buy a few intimate apparel items and if I was ok with being in a victorias secret? Please Shah says...I am The Shah let's go.

We walk in, boys let me tell you...want to pick up ladies....this is the place to be! Much better than hanging out at bars near trailer parks!

Shah asks the Chica "So what do you need? And have you been measured lately?"
Chica "Yeah I know my size."
Shah "No darling have you been measured."
Chica "Oh no I know my size."
Shah looks over at cute girl in black blazer "Darling, my friend needs to be measured would you mind? Thank you."
Chica gets professional measurement of her bust.
Chica "She did it wrong, I'm not that skinny, I'll stick with my size."
Shah "Ok how about this, you pick up two of these very sexy braziers one in the size you think you are and on in the size you were measured in. And tell me what fits better."
Chica "Sure"
Chica picks up two and goes into the fitting room...
Shah "Are you trying the larger of the two?"
Chica "Yes and it fits..."
Shah "Now try the other one that was a smaller band size."
Chica "Holy shit...holy shit...HOLY SHIT!"
Shah smiling and looking at one of the employees "Yeah I know that sound a little too well....."
Chica jumps out of dressing room..wearing jeans and a very nice hot pink brazier "Look at my boobies! Look at them! They look so happy and they are in the right place! How did I lose that weight. I've just been working out and eating better...."
Shah "Yeah that will do it darling, now how about trying on this black one!"

Story two will piss off some of our single ladies who seem to go from dating one douche bag to the next...so I won't tell that one.
But long story short, boobies look best in braziers that hold them the best!
And for a small fee ladies I will be your shopping buddy.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

When I see a title like this, I expect pics, not a page of text!>:(

Hum you are right, I should have shot a photo or two with my camera.....but well that's just not how the Shah works.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

When I see a title like this, I expect pics, not a page of text!>:(

Hum you are right, I should have shot a photo or two with my camera.....but well that's just not how the Shah works.

Slacker.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Hey Shah, its a dirty, dangerous job..... somebody has to do it. If I was in that situaton I would have hyperventilated and passed out.....:(

Well I'll be honest they were heaving boobies and it's a good thing I was leaning against a wall when she jumped out and jumped around.
it was very nice!

I'm going to ask my friend if i can post a photo i have of here....heaving boosems on my phone.
FYI ladies you want to make yo man smile take a photo or three in the fitting room and text it to us.

It makes us shop with you a little more!