Fab

jumpsuit colors

Well...what would be your favorite colorscheme. I need a freefly suit and am playing with the colors a bit. My rig will be black with dark grey/royal blue logos. Canopy will be mostly royal blue with a bit of neon yellow and navy blue.

Suggestions for other schemes are very welcome...

I think they all look like sky-camoflage to me... :P

I would definately try to interject some bright colored stripes and/or reflective piping if possible. ;)

I mistakenly did the same kinda thing. I have a royal blue/black jumpsuit with silver on it, and a black container with with silver and blue stripes. I was sitting down yesterday thinking about colors for a canopy and realized anything matching would be hazardous to my health.B| I've pretty much decided whatever canopy I get is going to be neon green :)

Damn...I think I will just buy one used..so I won't have to think about what colors to choose :)

:ph34r: I know exactly what you mean... I'm considering waiting until after my next vacation before ordering a jumpsuit...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yellow and Orange offer the most contrast to the sky. So if you want to stand out on video, go big with the yellow.

If you want to look good, but not stand out too much, then try Navy with the yellow sides and Silver pin stripe or no pin stripe.

And remember. EVERY color on your rig does not have to be on your jumpsuit too. Sometimes that just looks like you are trying too hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Thanks...I like the navy blue/(neon) yellow combination.

" And remember. EVERY color on your rig does not have to be on your jumpsuit too. Sometimes that just looks like you are trying too hard."

You're right

What do you think of this one?

Thanks...I like the navy blue/(neon) yellow combination.

" And remember. EVERY color on your rig does not have to be on your jumpsuit too. Sometimes that just looks like you are trying too hard."

You're right

What do you think of this one?

I like that one too. Only 1 color that's on my rig is also on my jumpsuit. Heh....I am not currently color-coordinated, and somehow it works for me....

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail