groundpounder

flite suits

What he said. imho, every suit manufacturer on the market builds a good suit and most all of them do an excellent job of taking care of their customer.

I would have to disagree. I can name multiple manufacturers whose suits are less than great and whose customer service and wait times are terrible. Stick with the big ones. Freedom Means Choice, Fire Fly, Tony Suit, Michigan Suits, Merlins. Flite Suits are great suits in my opinion. I realize that some of these companies have long wait periods, but the quality, in my opinion, is worth it. There are definetly fit, fly, and look issues with some others.

Cheers,
Travis

I have a FireFly freefly suit, a kurupee freefly suit, and a body sport RW suit. The firefly is great. I love the way it flies and the durability. The kurupee suit is falling apart (and it has less jumps than all my suits), it doesn't fit well, and it flies terrible. My body Sport is ok. it does what I need, but there are much better made suits out there. Just to clarify

Cheers,
Travis