Abedy

First school of tandem instruction for skydiving ducks

Many thanks to Namo who designed the wonderful logo (see link below) for freifallvergnügen.de - the first school of tandem instruction for skydiving ducks. Which - inevitably - also makes me a skydiving duck, or drake, to be correct. I'm the duck in blue, as to be seen here.

To attract more ducks I had this beautiful rear window ad made by an advertising business and intend to sport it for quite some time. B|
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Many thanks to Namo who designed the wonderful logo (see link below) for freifallvergnügen.de - the first school of tandem instruction for skydiving ducks. Which - inevitably - also makes me a skydiving duck, or drake, to be correct. I'm the duck in blue, as to be seen here.

To attract more ducks I had this beautiful rear window ad made by an advertising business and intend to sport it for quite some time. B|

I hope it attracts lots of new ducks for you.:)
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

I thought that artwork looked familiar. I saw it randomly cycled a day or so ago in the photo section.

Holy Crap!! Carsten. That thing looks big enough to hold a VW in it?! That has got to be the biggest tandem rig I've ever seen. Are you exceptionally small of stature?

I think the rig just appears to be huge. I'm 1,85 m (6'1") and the rig is "L" with a 372 main and a 372 reserve. Weighs about 22 kg (48#) I suspect it just appears a little spacious on the photos. I just swung it on my back and had some photos taken before jumping started - wanted to have it photographed in "virgin" state and due to this forgot to adjust the main lift web so the rig sits a little low.
I attached 3 pics with an identical rig (same manufacturer, same canopies, just different colours, but also brand new)
I will have someone take new pics, not that anyone thinks the rig is really thaaat big :$

Me too! ;)

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

Me too! ;)

Nice homepage. I wonder if we should start a skydiving ducks society? B|

Thanks. Yeah, the five of us out there could hold our own boogie in Anaheim or some other duck-associated place. BTW, my duck also has a FB page, under Jill Canard. If more people 'like' it I can start putting more photos in it, including the fun dz ones. :)

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

Thanks. Yeah, the five of us out there could hold our own boogie in Anaheim or some other duck-associated place.

Skydiving Ducks Boogie. What a cool name. To meet halfway for all of us... Iceland? Huhuhu...

BTW, my duck also has a FB page, under Jill Canard.

Ah, for folks who also speak some French, huh?
I'm not on Facebook, too data-hungry... But I bet you'll find some "likers" B|

Me too! ;)

Nice homepage. I wonder if we should start a skydiving ducks society? B|

Thanks. Yeah, the five of us out there could hold our own boogie in Anaheim or some other duck-associated place. BTW, my duck also has a FB page, under Jill Canard. If more people 'like' it I can start putting more photos in it, including the fun dz ones. :)
If there's eve a Skydiving Duck boogie, I'll find a way to attend.:)
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.