mnealtx

Jumpsuit color options

Howdy folks...would like some thoughts on colors, please.

I'm including a pic of my rig colors, so y'all know what I'm looking at... options are for the 4 color schemes I've come up with so far. Rating from 1-4 is fine, too.

Thanks!!

P.S. - Apologies in advance for the coloring job...for whatever reason, paint didn't want to auto-fill with color...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Thanks Nightingale and Dave, I hadn't thought of crontrasting from the rig. I'll give that some thought.

Of course, there *ARE* more votes for "Mommy, take the crayons away from the bad man"... :P

Ok, two contrasting color choices that obviously can't be added to the poll...your opinions?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Thanks Nightingale and Dave, I hadn't thought of crontrasting from the rig. I'll give that some thought.

Of course, there *ARE* more votes for "Mommy, take the crayons away from the bad man"... :P

Ok, two contrasting color choices that obviously can't be added to the poll...your opinions?

You get a gold star B| for coloring between the lines.:P

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Also...I wouldn't put a red cutaway handle on a red jumpsuit. It should be clearly visible. Think about that when you are going to order your jumpsuit. Some DZs might even make a problem of that if you show up with a red jumpsuit and handle?

Very good point!! Also one I hadn't considered.

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe that the gray would extend past the cutaway handle. Something for me to consider, regardless of which color scheme I go with - thank you!
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706