Rainbo

Took the kids

on their first jump at CSC yesterday. They're stoked to say the least, and so is dad... B|

My sons are 18 and 20 years old, so both old enough.

Neither of them seem to have even the slightest interest even though I've told them if they wanted to try it their first jump is on me.

I dont try to convince them though. Some folks just dont want to jump
and thats OK :)
__

My mighty steed

My son, who did a tandem with me in Canada at age 14, had no interest in jumping when he turned 16, But tomorrow he and 3 of his fellow tunnel instructors are coming out to do AFF. I'll be teaching the class. I'm pretty excited. BTW, he's 20 now. B|

Dude that's AWESOME, and when did Brett become a tunnel instructor?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

This summer. He started off working the counter but they offered him the instructor job even though he may have to leave any day for his FAA job.

He's a level 1 instructor, teaching noobs and basic bellyflying, not the more advanced stuff yeat. He's got a great sit, stand and back fly already. Best thing is he's super good with the customers. We're very proud of him.

This summer. He started off working the counter but they offered him the instructor job even though he may have to leave any day for his FAA job.

He's a level 1 instructor, teaching noobs and basic bellyflying, not the more advanced stuff yeat. He's got a great sit, stand and back fly already. Best thing is he's super good with the customers. We're very proud of him.

That's very coolB|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well it is only 25 minutes from home now, and I do have great friends there, as well as a couple of other well known DZ's in the area. In the end it was central to all of us meeting coming from different directions ;)

Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."