Niklasp

wings w10 sizes

Can you help me find out how big reserve and main fits the “wings” W10 ? Can’t seem to find the info on the manufactures website.

i'm not 100 percent sure so i'm not going to say anthing, but e-mail ankie at sunrise she can tell you.

ankie@skydivewings(dot)com

later

I have a W10 now with a PD160R in it now. When I ordered the rig I told them my main and reserve canopies and the reserve at the time was a Raven I. The 160 fits no problem in there but they did build it with a Raven I in mind.....

Hope that helps,
Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Can you help me find out how big reserve and main fits the ?wings? W10 ? Can?t seem to find the info on the manufactures website.

The W10 is a very vesatile size. The best fit would normally be a PD143 or PD160 for a reserve, and a 150 main. You can also get a 135 in there with no problems, and squeeze a 170 in there as well. They are a great sizing for someone who wants to transition canopies without changing rigs.

If you ask Ankie at WInsg, she can tell you anything you need to know about sizings.

[email protected]

I have a PD 143r and a Spectre 150 in mine. The reserve could probably go up a size, but the main is as big as is likely to fit.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717