miked10270

Newbie!

Newbie, NEWBIE!!! (visualise steam coming out of my ears!!:-) (hope the old icons still work).
OK, I appreciate that I haven't been too visible here for a while, (those of you who remember me through the te-kill-ya haze can appreciate the technical problems of operating a computer under enforced medication, & yes... the sky is still mauve), but NEWBIE!!!!!!!
Still, this is an american site, so... in the best traditions of US car hire, short notice flights & fast food...
"I DEMAND AN UPGRADE!!!"
AS, I'm sure do many other users (hi Sis).
So... what is the best way to ensure that my demand is met? Possibly by ingratiating myself, mentioning how much I like Sangiro's bike, asking after him & JKA, commenting on his tasteful image posts of the past?
Naaaahhh... lets go for the threat option :->
my plans for "re-integration" of the former colony are still fresh in my mind and are all the more likely to succeed now you have a president who's unlikely to be able to pronounce "invasion". Picture the scene:
Dubya: "Hey guys call out the army, the Bri...? errm brit..? errm, them guys are launching an inva...? invasi...? errm thingy? errm.... BOMB IRAQ!!"
OR... we go for "Takeover Plan B". this is where we infiltrate & replace the Supreme Court & just vote ourself into power (this one is particularly economical 'cos it only takes 5 persons which is well within the bounds of my schizophrenia :o).
Then again... maybe I'll get time to start posting "mikeisms" again :->.
anywy, missed you guys lots & hope to get back here regularly again so... Ouch... wooow.... pretty pink walls............
Hi there, Iona here, it's time for Mike to go sleepybyes again. I honestly don't know how he woke up & got past me.

Good to see you back Mike!
Take a little look to the left and you might notice a little something... yes, I am sad for posting over 50 times in one night, BUT unlike you and everybody else 'I aint no newbie'. WOO-HOO, score one for the colonials!
Hey man, I've run out of glue to sniff, you got any spare drugs lying around?
/s

mike,
welcome back man! hope the computer thing works out. As far as JKA goes.. she posted reciently but only like one or two times. JKA, where are you? Ive seen (thru the archives) that you can get the men all worked up. Come back! We need you on our side, us girls havent plotted anything good lately.
okay, back to you mike, welcome back (agian). hope the computer thing works out for ya.
froggie

Hey Mike... definitely glad to see you're back! B| Pam was literally starting to get concerned. However, I assured her by your astute prowess, all that pent up energy, and your cunning nature that they'd never get you back in that padded room! ;)
You know I have to ask..... How are those jumpsuits coming???
Peace Mike!
"Pull High.... It's lower than you think!"

Hey, Mike, longggg time no see (well - read, anyway)... we were worried that Britain has sunk into the ocean, or that the Queen had pulled the plug on your internet access... Hey, the newbie thing is an awful stigma to be attached to, huh!

Good ol Mike the Brit.
Welcome back. Time to cyber-jump.
Was just over and lemme tell ya, I was grossed out by the condition of the average Brits teeth. MAN! One word.... toothbrush!
It rained and rained. How do you get any jumps in? Still cant understand why if the US developed automobiles and the highway system, the Brits still drive on the in-correct side of the road in those little ugly cars.
Glad to be back in the ol US of A and also glad to see you back onthe site.
Cheers Mate!