freeflycracker

F1 Michael Schumacher Fans

I know it had been posted that he had made a few jumps before. But I just saw this

The German said he now has concrete plans for his retirement: "I have signed a contract and will be active as a test driver" and wants to improve on his hobby as a sky-diver.

http://planetf1.com/driver/18227/8293359/Merc-test-driver-role-for-Schumi-
Considering his wife just bought a ranch somewhere in TX, might keep an eye out

Considering his wife just bought a ranch somewhere in TX, might keep an eye out

It will be interesting to see if he is serious about jumping. There should be no questioning his physical conditioning and you have to think his reactions would be good and he would not be the type to panic under pressure. Keep your eyes open, as he may just be visiting a DZ near you,

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I know some guys who are jumping with him. He is an all around good skydiver, mainly focusing on RW for the moment.

says who ?
mainly also focusing on freeflying and wingsuiting

oh, he is not super fast tracker YET, so it is always a pleasure to zoom past him (without Grosjean'ning him)

of what made the news around here, he seems to be wanting to focus on horseriding (western mount), as he is already a keen rider/competitor :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

yes he also does some RW.. Let's see how he progresses. My vision is he will be a very good complete freefaller, he seems to love the freefall, all dimensions, and as he is a very complete athlete, with good comprehension of speed, closing speed, body awareness, he will progress rather fast for a POPS
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM