mmarques13

ouragan suits

Yes. While I've never owned one, I know plenty of people who do. They are HIGHLY customized and you can get pretty much any design you want. The quality of the suit is great and, I believe, the service is too.

They're expensive, but they're totally custom.

It's going to be my next suit for sure. There's a design I've always wanted and I know they'll do it.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Quite simply (and I quote Chuck Blue which doesn't happen often :S ) Ouragon Suits are the new Gold Standard. Nancy is simply amazing as a person, designer and seamstress. The wait WILL be worth it
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

If you contact Mel star. A dz.commer she had nancy make her a fabulous freestyle type of jumpsuit.. I own one aswell(not freestyle).. They are smooth and comfortable. Plus no one will have one that looks like yours because she will not make the same suit twice..
You say that she is expensive... She really is not. The custom designs that she does, if you went to any other manuf it would cost 150$ more than what she charges......

Quite simply (and I quote Chuck Blue which doesn't happen often :S ) Ouragon Suits are the new Gold Standard. Nancy is simply amazing as a person, designer and seamstress. The wait WILL be worth it

There is no limit to the degree of customization that Nancy and crew can put into a suit. I was simply floored when my suit arrived.

Chuck