nigel99

Good weekend :)

Saturday had appalling weather, but Sunday was great. Got to have fun doing coach jumps all day, love the coaching almost as much as doing 4 way.

Got to jump a Crossfire, and learn't that there are canopies that are superior to a Sabre 2 :)
Had an 'interesting' moment when the pilot couldn't establish ground contact and due to a logistical screw-up, it fell on me to make the call about exiting the aircraft. All I can say is I am very happy we re-established contact before jump run!

Had an interesting conversation with a young jumper, who knows more about canopy flight than all the instructors at the dz, who was then grounded for landing in the 'no fly' automatic grounding spectator area on the very next jump:D
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

nigel99

Saturday had appalling weather, but Sunday was great. Got to have fun doing coach jumps all day, love the coaching almost as much as doing 4 way.

Got to jump a Crossfire, and learn't that there are canopies are superior to a Sabre 2 :)
Had an 'interesting' moment when the pilot couldn't establish ground contact and due to a logistical screw-up, it fell on me to make the call about exiting the aircraft. All I can say is I am very happy we re-established contact before jump run!

Had an interesting conversation with a young jumper, who knows more about canopy flight than all the instructors at the dz, who was then grounded for landing in the 'no fly' automatic grounding spectator area on the very next jump:D

Mad Skillz?

Saturday SUCKED ARSE.:ph34r:
Im at Jurien this weekend so if you want your money in a hurry give me your details, or come to Jurien :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

***Saturday had appalling weather, but Sunday was great. Got to have fun doing coach jumps all day, love the coaching almost as much as doing 4 way.

Got to jump a Crossfire, and learn't that there are canopies are superior to a Sabre 2 :)

Mad Skillz?

Saturday SUCKED ARSE.:ph34r:
Im at Jurien this weekend so if you want your money in a hurry give me your details, or come to Jurien :)

Not naming names, you can guess:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

nigel99

:D

My first day at my new DZ on Saturday someone stayed inside the beer line by all of about a foot. People were like "oooooOOOOHHH aw damn" :ph34r:
cavete terrae.

grue

:D

My first day at my new DZ on Saturday someone stayed inside the beer line by all of about a foot. People were like "oooooOOOOHHH aw damn" :ph34r:

Yeah sometimes it's silly. I've seen people called for beer cause their canopy landed 'just' over the line. We have a beer line which makes up a staff landing area and then there is the spectator zone, where it is an automatic grounding, even staff will get grounded for landing into the spectators.