GooniesKid

Did anyone see the movie...

quade

Mother Fucker would never use a self-censored spelling of his name, therefore, you're not him.

Yes, I saw the film. It is a pale shadow of the original. I can't really recommend.

Awww c'mon Quade..make me the Mother F@*^!R. I only did it since this is a PG-13 forum site right? :)
Speaking about the movie, i think Col. Stars and Stripes and HitGurl needs a stand-alone movie.

*** Spoilers Ahead***
Highlight to read.

Colonel Stars and Stripes is probably Jim Carrey's best role in a long time. That said, at the end of the movie he's dead, so no spin off for him unless it's a pre-quel, but even then, I just don't see much to do there.

Chloë Grace Moretz as Hit-Girl is awesome enough to do a film by herself. They just need to find the right writer. Get Jane Goldman involved again and stay away from the whole "Mean Girls" crap Jeff Wadlow injected. WTF? Tina Fey called, she wants her property back. Probably need to replace Jeff Wadlow as director as well.

quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

*** Spoilers Ahead***
Highlight to read.

Colonel Stars and Stripes is probably Jim Carrey's best role in a long time. That said, at the end of the movie he's dead, so no spin off for him unless it's a pre-quel, but even then, I just don't see much to do there.

Chloë Grace Moretz as Hit-Girl is awesome enough to do a film by herself. They just need to find the right writer. Get Jane Goldman involved again and stay away from the whole "Mean Girls" crap Jeff Wadlow injected. WTF? Tina Fey called, she wants her property back. Probably need to replace Jeff Wadlow as director as well.

Quade: I think a origin story of Col Stars and Stripes would be awesome. In the comics, it was actually 2 brothers who were once enforcers for the crime boss (from the first movie) that survived the onslaught of the Big Daddy warehouse bust. The two brothers survived, repented their old ways, and formed Justice Forever. The two brothers were Col. Stars and Lieutenant Stripes. But i like how they just made one character, Col. Stars and Stripes :)
I agree, that was a great comeback role for Jim Carrey. I didn't care too much for Kickass, he was the most boring of the characters, but I would have like to see more of Jim's character.

GooniesKid

...Kickass 2?

Seeing that I am the red headed step child of the forums I will now be know as "The Mother F!&*$&R" [:/]

You have been given a name . . . you just don't know what that is.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun