ryoder

Interview with Heart Attack Grill Owner

I've speculated on what the effect would be at a rollercoaster if it advertised the fact 1 out of every millionth rider absolutely would die while riding it.

Obviously you can't do this at Disneyland, but at some place like Six Flags my guess is ridership would go up.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

I've speculated on what the effect would be at a rollercoaster if it advertised the fact 1 out of every millionth rider absolutely would die while riding it.

Obviously you can't do this at Disneyland, but at some place like Six Flags my guess is ridership would go up.

Maybe people eating themselves to death get an adrenaline fix because it's the only thing they are physically capable of? It's terrible to watch friends literally (once again) eating themselves to death. ....their choice I guess.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

My mother did that. Slow motion suicide by spoon. Always wonder what she did that she thought she deseved that.:|

Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Yeah, I've seen that guy before. He's honest about it, but that still doesn't justify selling a harmful product.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.

Tink1717

My mother did that. Slow motion suicide by spoon. Always wonder what she did that she thought she deseved that.:|

I have an older friend who is doing that and wonders why he has knee problems. He does work outside and would help anyone for free, but his earth moving equipment does little for his cardiovascular system. Mention his weight, and he gets mad.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Tink1717

Yeah, I've seen that guy before. He's honest about it, but that still doesn't justify selling a harmful product.

Bollocks. Nobody is making people eat it, and going there every once in a while isn't gonna have a substantial effect.

If potentially harmful things were not available we might as well just kill ourselves because there's nothing left to enjoy in life.
cavete terrae.

grue

Bollocks. Nobody is making people eat it, and going there every once in a while isn't gonna have a substantial effect.

If potentially harmful things were not available we might as well just kill ourselves because there's nothing left to enjoy in life.

^^^ This ^^^

This is from Doug Stanhope and its about drugs but i think it applies.

If you're gonna have a pro-drug argument, start the argument where it starts: I have the right to do what ever the hell I want to my own body, if it kills me slowly, happy for me, fuck you, "clack clack" (miming a pump-action shotgun) stop me!

All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed. Life's temporary for a reason, it gets boring after awhile.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Neither one of those quotes makes any sense in the context of this thread. Try again after it wears off. ;)

Tink1717

Wrong. Being this honest and transparent, the sole responsibility lies with the consumer.
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts

Neither one of those quotes makes any sense in the context of this thread. Try again after it wears off.

At work an sober:(:(:(, They make sense to me.

You should be allowed to do what you wish to your body, so if you view what the guys is selling as harmful simple dont buy it. Some people will chose to anyway because they enjoying feeding there face more then the harm it might cause them.

To me it makes perfect sense.

The 2nd quote tells you why, life is pernicious great but not to the same extent to everyone, you are in a skydiving web site. If life was ultimate and you should never risk it then you would never take the climb let alone the jump. But people do it everyday just for a smile.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain