BIGUN

Nightjumps is now BIGUN

yippy!! For it once wont be a catch me jump!

Uh, I recall a jump, not too long ago, where I was lower than you once or twice...or thrice before I worked out the right spot for my hips and the amount of arch needed....I can arch like a rubberband...so there! LOLOL!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

BIGUN: I am sending you this email to ask if it was you who I had sent my log book to, at Skydive Auckland NZ, I understand the DZ is not being run by the same people now. I tried to contact Libby Lyver, but have not been able to contact her...she is no longer at the DZ. Do you know where my log book that I sent is now. I would actually like to get it back for my daughter who has taken up the sport, and she would like to have my log books as souvenirs of my days in the sky. Can you help me with retrieving my log book?
Please email me at < [email protected] > and I would appreciate any details you can provide to me. Thanks so much

Bill Cole D-41 Canada.

Hi Bill,

I cannot speak to the actual logbooks you sent; but I still have everything you sent me like copies of logbooks, newspaper articles, pics, etc. etc. Send me a PM of where you want it sent and I'm more than happy to ensure your family members get back your legacy memorabilia.

Note: I was kind of curious if this day would ever come and kept everything in the original package you sent me.

EDIT: Wow... you sent this to me just short of nine years ago!!!! :o:D

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.