jclalor

I've never heard of this

JohnMitchell

Man, that's weak. I'm a little embarrassed. :S

I sense much butthurt from the Bay Area:ph34r::ph34r:......Hey they can still buy from all the usual online places... The Seahawks just want to sell to the people that have supported them for 30 years.

JohnMitchell

Man, that's weak. I'm a little embarrassed. :S

Hi John

Just because the newspaper says something we all know they don't always get it right.

I dont agree with the 12 man advantage thing. If the fans. from California want to go to the game there's no one stopping them. Think craigslist, travel agents, secondary market.

We love tourists from out of town, the money they spend on rental cars, and hotel rooms, includes a 10-20% tax to help Mr Allen pay for the stadiums.

Otoh there is the law of supply and demand. Why sell a limited number of tickets to a unlimited number of buyers.

Some of the

sports fans

just want the tickets to sell on the secondarie mkt to cover their expenses.

R

Amazon

***Man, that's weak. I'm a little embarrassed. :S

I sense much butthurt from the Bay Area:ph34r::ph34r:......Hey they can still buy from all the usual online places... The Seahawks just want to sell to the people that have supported them for 30 years.

That's interesting, they'll sell to any other state but California, I wonder what their worried about?

Probably the same thing Green Bay and Carolina was.

jclalor

******Man, that's weak. I'm a little embarrassed. :S

That's interesting, they'll sell to any other state but California, I wonder what their worried about?

Probably the same thing Green Bay and Carolina was. No not any other state they left out MOST states.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.