amstalder

My mom's watching the kid tomorrow,

amstalder

And I'm heading to the DZ child-free. I can only do a half day, but, hey, beggars can't be choosers!! B|B|

Enjoy the stress free jumping. You can't beat that "mom" babysitting.

Valinda and I were very lucky to get to jump together when the kids were young and friends would keep an eye on them while we went up. :)

amstalder

And I'm heading to the DZ child-free. I can only do a half day, but, hey, beggars can't be choosers!! B|B|

I'm telling her to give the kid a Red Bull, a new kid drumset, and a puppy right before you pick her/him up.;)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

JohnMitchell

***And I'm heading to the DZ child-free. I can only do a half day, but, hey, beggars can't be choosers!! B|B|

Enjoy the stress free jumping. You can't beat that "mom" babysitting.

Valinda and I were very lucky to get to jump together when the kids were young and friends would keep an eye on them while we went up. :)
It was glorious!!

P and I were hoping to get some child-free jumping in over the holidays, but weather was crummy. We haven't jumped together in quite some time.

airdvr

***And I'm heading to the DZ child-free. I can only do a half day, but, hey, beggars can't be choosers!! B|B|

I'm telling her to give the kid a Red Bull, a new kid drumset, and a puppy right before you pick her/him up.;)

That might backfire on her since we live with her until P comes home :D:D

amstalder

******And I'm heading to the DZ child-free. I can only do a half day, but, hey, beggars can't be choosers!! B|B|

That kid needs a crazy uncle.

:):P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

*********And I'm heading to the DZ child-free. I can only do a half day, but, hey, beggars can't be choosers!! B|B|

Last time I checked, he had a couple of those. What's up, Uncle Ski? The baby wants to know where his drum set and fireworks are :P

amstalder

************And I'm heading to the DZ child-free. I can only do a half day, but, hey, beggars can't be choosers!! B|B|

Theonlyski needs to pony up! :D

Last time I checked, he had a couple of those. What's up, Uncle Ski? The baby wants to know where his drum set and fireworks are :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban