Deuce

There's a giant lizard on the file cabinet.

It can look in two different directions at once.

That's usually a sign that it is of the male species. You know while driving how we can watch the road and check out a hot chic on the sidewalk at the same time. Whereas with females, if they are putting on their makeup, they're not watching the road at all.

Well, there's not a whole lot of expression on it's face. It is a little pale, though. I don't know what these things eat. We had about two dozen stale doughnut holes and it ate all of those, but now it's not the same color as the carpet anymore.

I don't blame it. The carpet is burnt orange. It looked cool when the Partridge Family was on primetime, but it doesn't look all that great on a giant lizard.

Uh, oh.

I want BillVon or one of our other resident genius's to tell me how to determine the sex of this thing.

It doesn't take a genuis.

Does the thing have boobies, or a penis?

Shit. That won't work. Clay allegedly had both.

Back to the drawing board....

;)

The burnt orange and black color scheme. You can say it is because you are trying to create a Harley motif without getting a tattoo. Lizard poop will provide accent colors.

Or if you want to keep the poop consistent with the other colors, just feed it nothing but Tandoori Chicken. That will give you the burnt orange color you need. ;)

too much information

If you think that was TMI, why did you ask:

expirience?

To give you further TMI, since you asked, yes. :$

Living on my own, I cooked in bulk and ate lots of leftovers. I made tandoori chicken and ate it for 4-5 meals in a row. The results were pretty impressive. I was going to send in a specimen for the Crayola Crayon color competitions, but I figured they would oxidize and change color before arrival.

Want to know anything else about the All-Tandoori diet, or its ramifications? :P

Does the thing have boobies, or a penis?

Dude! REPTILE. Boobless. I am at a complete loss. I know from health class that it has to have some sort of fertilizing implement if it's male, but I shudder to think of what a giant reptile might use for that purpose.

But it does have a smell now. A wierd reptilian twist on semi-digested stale doughnut hole.

maybe is has soiled its self... and you have yet to see it! or maybe is just has gas... who know what food will give a lizard gas...
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I was never desperate enough to learn that!

Argh. Not desperate, it was that Alligator Hunter guy. "CRICKEY! Luuk aht thaht!" And he went on to describe how there's no need for Valentine's Day undergarments for reptiles cause they don't have anything to hide in them.

Do lizards sleep? Are they nocturnal?

Do lizards sleep? Are they nocturnal?

I think you missed the next part of the show where i told you that they were cold-blooded... so I would think they would not be nocturnal... seeing as how they rely on the sun for warmth...

Damn... I gotta get a life...
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865