Tomas67

Bone Head helmet

from the website:

http://www.boneheadcomposites.com/baking.htm

The MINDWARP Basics
The liner is made up of three sections of a thermo-formable foam, which when heated will soften and can be molded during the cooling process.

Preheat oven to 200 Fahrenheit or 80 centigrade.

Place the helmet with liner, on a piece of cardboard, in the center of the oven. Make sure the helmet is not touching any sides of the oven.

TURN OFF THE OVEN

Leave the helmet in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the heat permeates the helmet making it more flexible.

Remove the helmet, AND THE CARDBOARD, and place the helmet on your head.

Using a towel or pot holders apply pressure at the ears, pushing the helmet down and towards the ears.

Hold the helmet in this position until the helmet cools and becomes less flexible. Approximately 10 minutes

REMOVE THE CARDBOARD FROM THE OVEN!

The procedure above can be repeated for a custom fit.

Yup i nearly did that too!!! protrack was in for about 5 mins untill someone went "i take it you remembered to take out your protrack" and off course my reply as i run to the oven
"Off course i did i ant that stupid"!!!!!!
still works fine thou!!!:S:$:$:$
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large Groups!!

from the website:

http://www.boneheadcomposites.com/baking.htm

The MINDWARP Basics
The liner is made up of three sections of a thermo-formable foam, which when heated will soften and can be molded during the cooling process.

Preheat oven to 200 Fahrenheit or 80 centigrade.

Place the helmet with liner, on a piece of cardboard, in the center of the oven. Make sure the helmet is not touching any sides of the oven.

TURN OFF THE OVEN

Leave the helmet in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the heat permeates the helmet making it more flexible.

Remove the helmet, AND THE CARDBOARD, and place the helmet on your head.

Using a towel or pot holders apply pressure at the ears, pushing the helmet down and towards the ears.

Hold the helmet in this position until the helmet cools and becomes less flexible. Approximately 10 minutes

REMOVE THE CARDBOARD FROM THE OVEN!

The procedure above can be repeated for a custom fit.

Thanks for posting this for dice. We have most of the questions you need to know the answers to in FAQ's or in the ordering page links. I think allot of manufacturers have one's questions answered on their web sites or a link to email them with your question.

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live