GooniesKid

Standby for...

Amazon

******I suppose I should look into this whole titanfall thing. Hmm...

Is it normal to have an erection after watching the trailer?

yes, it is quite normal :)Great game so far. it's not linear like COD. The parkour allows for a greater variety of attacks and for vertical gameplay. I'd say it's a tad too fast but don't mind it being such a twitch game.

I know it’s probably not politic.... but have you guys actually considered going outside to be with the three dimensional people??

This might help you to learn how to deal with the opposite sex... which leads to actually doing something with those bolded above.

just sayin:ph34r:

But good, sir, i'm quite the charm when it comes to the ladies :)
But you're right, i should go out more often...it's hard being a video game professional [:/]

oldwomanc6

*********I suppose I should look into this whole titanfall thing. Hmm...

yes, it is quite normal :)Great game so far. it's not linear like COD. The parkour allows for a greater variety of attacks and for vertical gameplay. I'd say it's a tad too fast but don't mind it being such a twitch game.

I know it’s probably not politic.... but have you guys actually considered going outside to be with the three dimensional people??

This might help you to learn how to deal with the opposite sex... which leads to actually doing something with those bolded above.

Just where is the thumbs up icon?

it's right here http://geekologie.com/2013/03/20/thumbs-up-22.jpg

GooniesKid

*********I suppose I should look into this whole titanfall thing. Hmm...

But you're right, i should go out more often...it's hard being a video game professional [:/]

"Sir"??? Ummm dood.... that might get you an ass-whuppin' if she ever meets you. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

************I suppose I should look into this whole titanfall thing. Hmm...

"Sir"??? Ummm dood.... that might get you an ass-whuppin' if she ever meets you. ;)

Might my ass.....I want'a watch. :)
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

BillyVance

Opps..didn't know...sorry about that :|

BillyVance

I have been known to spend a wee bit of time in Astoria.:ph34r:

GooniesKid

Astoria is such an awesome little town! used to go around Young's bay for some fishing and over @ that reserve park toward the west.

Astoria will be my retirement town.

I almost bought one of the old Victorian's a few blocks from downtown back in the 90's... to restore and have my mom live there. She loves Astoria but instead she moved to Myrtle Beach, to be near her baby sister. That saved me a bunch of money and headaches :ph34r::ph34r:

I kept a boat at Hammond for many years until I got really tired of the tool they hired for the new marina manager. I moved the boat over to Ilwaco.

GooniesKid

Astoria is such an awesome little town! used to go around Young's bay for some fishing and over @ that reserve park toward the west.

Astoria will be my retirement town.

That’s assuming you make it to retirement. ;)

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Quick update friends! So my Xbox Live account was banned..don't know why but apparently my account got to many complaints...So MS notified me of a ban.

So i signed up and paid for a new account. My new handle is "HatersBelowMe".

Add me if anyone of you have a Live account and let's game together!